Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

Guys, I feel the same.
This has changed my way of being an M fan forever: now I realize that I don't need more, all her body of work is enough for me. She has literally achieve an unreachable level doing the best of the best and being on the top of the tops. I feel so ridiculous for asking her even more.
The only thing that I could really ask her from now on is to be healthy and to enjoy her life in the best way possible. I want M alive and enjoying life for many, many more years!

wishing her all the best for her recovery !! i hope she really takes the time that is needed. if she can, she will come back, maybe even doing this tour. maybe not, we will see. it's her nature, art is her happy place as she stated many times. i truly think she wants to tour, she wants to be creative, she wants this life, as risky as it may be. but, i hope she will find the balance and is more lucky from now on. she deserves it.

36 minutes ago, MerBoy13 said:

I wonder if she will incorporate what has happened to her through the tour like she did at confessions when she fell off the horse. 

I think it's too late for that. Making changes to the tour now will only delay it further. And she probably wants to move on ASAP. 

10 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

I want her to do an instagram video to inform her fans she's recovered fully!

She can take her time to do it.

I DONT care about the tour.

I want her to be well.

too early for that. first she needs to recover privately, with her family and friends, not for the public. this can come in a week or so if it goes well. until then we have to trust her friends who say she's ok. :)

5 minutes ago, PHIL said:

too early for that. first she needs to recover privately, with her family and friends, not for the public. this can come in a week or so if it goes well. until then we have to trust her friends who say she's ok. :)

Totally agree.  Rather, fans expecting her to make videos or statements about her condition, fans should make videos themselves offering their support, condolences, and wishing her well.   After all, she doesn't owe us a blow by blow account of her progress.  :)

1 hour ago, DickTracy said:

Honestly, it feels more like they just wanted to put out some horrible photos of her. Making a point to put a highly photoshopped photo next to a really bad photo from the Grammys. 🙄 Troll behavior. 

7 hours ago, Ayham said:

Dancers coming from different places and her immunity is a bit weak. She better revise the whole situation after she gets better! 🙏🏼

Please think before you speak. You know nothing about who her dancers are, where they come from, how strong her immune system is, and what she should or should not revise. 

Agreeing with someone who implies she’s hiring homeless dancers and who said derogatory things about an entire group of people who are struggling for a MYRIAD of different reasons, it’s not ok. 

Saying she got it from the food, she’s pushing herself too hard… just stop. 

If you want to express your feelings, go ahead. We don’t need endless speculation without an ounce of reasoning, or absurd bigotry. 

Just now, DickTracy said:

I can only imagine what that guy went through to even get them to publish it that way. 

Yeah, that whole part about "Die Another Day" was quite cringe and disrespectful.  At least they turned it around to point out we should appreciate she's still here.  Though, it sound like the writer was just trying to convince himself of that.  Seem like a load a crap to me, and of all the pics he would use are from the Grammys. 

26 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

This is a good update. It's funny, most of my peers checked in on me lol "are you ok?" 

Speedy recovery my Immaculate Queen.

My coworkers just called me because they just about it. They were like “Hey, we just heard about Madonna. How are you doing?”

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic