Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

21 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Lovely to see the pictures of Madonna. I'm smiling from ear to ear.

And she's beautiful.

Regarding the outfit, I think she's cute in it. :)

And I still think that the tour will start in London. I think that after this health scare, they need to change the show a little regarding Madonna's dancing. And she probably still need time to properly regain her strenght and feel comfortable on stage.

Gonna agree.  I was a bit more hopeful in thinking maybe at the earliest in 5 weeks or so, but we'll have to see. :heart:

34 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Lovely to see the pictures of Madonna. I'm smiling from ear to ear.

And she's beautiful.

Regarding the outfit, I think she's cute in it. :)

And I still think that the tour will start in London. I think that after this health scare, they need to change the show a little regarding Madonna's dancing. And she probably still need time to properly regain her strenght and feel comfortable on stage.

I agree, I think the choreography will drastically change now. I expect a Showgirl Homecoming type of tour with lots of spectacles and flashy outfits with minor choreography containing mostly posing and walking around. I think given her current health condition the GP would forgive a less energetic show. An intermission in the middle of the show wouldn't be a bad idea either. 

27 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Let people be, fans are happy, we are ecstatic, if some wants to talk about the ass, or the clothes, or how soon she’ll be back at the stage, or how much rest she needs it’s ok, IT IS OK. everything is ok, everything is alright 

Today is a day to be happy and to “celebrate” that the source of light, happiness and inspiration to many is back walking the streets of NYC

If there’s war at Genovia it can wait until tomorrow 

princess charlotte heart GIF

9 minutes ago, Mden said:

Let’s hope we still are cheerful if the tour’s canceled. What matters is she’s still with us.  

Some will be pissed no matter what.  I highly doubt she'll cancel the tour.  It just might be a little while before it gets started again.  But like you said, the important thing is "she's still with us".  :)

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic