Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

12 hours ago, stefo said:

The very idea of Madonna sending her kids to live with Guy and Jacqui in the house she bought in England so she can have some "well deserved downtime" is the most laughable thing I've read about her in many a year. This article reads as if it was written by a pal of the current Mrs. Ritchie.

1 hour ago, Bjonkers said:

The very idea of Madonna sending her kids to live with Guy and Jacqui in the house she bought in England so she can have some "well deserved downtime" is the most laughable thing I've read about her in many a year. This article reads as if it was written by a pal of the current Mrs. Ritchie.

He hasn't had a boxoffice since Aladdin back in 2019.

Wow guys, you're so protective about her, I love this :cute:

Anyway maybe this Guy thing caught my attention because after a 14 years old relationship and domestic partnership my ex man just a few months ago refused to help me with my dieing mom, who called him "child" and had him home for Christmases and summer holidays at our houses, when we really needed his presence for just one afternoon. When she died he never showed up to say goodbye or give me a hug. And I - in his words, the last time we ever met - did not deserve this at all. I did not betrayed him, I dedicated myself almost completely to him when he had cancer and then was half paralyzed for six months. Then I lose my job, the company I worked for failed, and in a very short time he said "I can't do this anymore, sorry." Of course I thought "the truth is that love is gone, it's a long time, no reason for hunger, just let him go".

Not always people go on feeling a real human connection when nice times get tough and time goes by. I mean, let's not give it for granted.

If she forgave Sean so he could abuse her again by playing being a friend until he got the letter saying he never abused her physically even though he did so he can win his lawsuit against Lee Daniels, she can forgive Guy. Then she posted that pic of her home a few months later, playing Taboo with Daniels and having Sean as a guess on her forehead. 

Several days have passed and my body still shakes when I remember that sad episode in Madonna's life. Fortunately, it did not last long because, as we all know, Madonna is already recovering and she even recently went outside to get some fresh air. Moment that was taken advantage of by an impertinent woman to take photos of her without her consent. Then she published a statement on her social networks although I would have preferred a video but anyway.

Despite the multiple and daring/exaggerated speculations that arose at the time, including that of a possible drug addiction, I always kept my faith in her and knew that she would not have the same pathetic end as other artists who, despite from having all the money and fame in the world to live a life full of happiness, they ended up falling into the vice of certain substances. A vice that would end up costing them their lives, having been unable to free themselves from the yoke of those disgusting substances.

In these times where the excessive consumption of drugs and alcohol seems to be celebrated, artists have a great responsibility towards their fans by leading a healthy life and rejecting the consumption of these disgusting substances. Fortunately, almost all the artists that I follow hate that garbage and that is why I am sure that they will never make me feel ashamed or disappointed as a fan with some scandal related to these substances and even as the cause of their own final destinies.

Damn since yesterday i don't know why but i want to see her again. 6 days since the post and now i'm already missing her again. I know it sounds desperate isn't it but i can't help it. Am i the only one feeling that way ? I suppose that i guessed she would start posting again every two or three days after her post but it seems like she will take time off social medias while recovering, which is totally understandable. I realise she really takes a much bigger place in my heart than i thought...

Damn since yesterday i don't know why but i want to see her again. 6 days since the post and now i'm already missing her again. I know it sounds desperate isn't it but i can't help it. Am i the only one feeling that way ? I suppose that i guessed she would start posting again every two or three days after her post but it seems like she will take time off social medias while recovering, which is totally understandable. I realise she really takes a much bigger place in my heart than i thought...
You're not the only one I think it's because we're used to her posting often, so we're just feeling a little lost without her at the moment

31 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:

You're not the only one emoji846.png I think it's because we're used to her posting often, so we're just feeling a little lost without her at the moment

So true... Something feels really empty without her. It's incredible the place she takes, in our hearts, in our life, in the entertainment world... Even the forum starts to feel sad... There are less and less new posts each day... I don't know, i probably feel a bit sad i guess... I said it already, but i've realised these last weeks that i feel for her like a close family member. It's crazy...

I’d honestly be really happy if she decided to give it all up and just enjoy her kids and her life without the glare of the spotlight. The pressure to look good or give a shit about the lenses. I wonder if she’s forgotten how it feels not to work? it certainly seemed like she takes a lot less joy from  her work for the last decade plus actually. There were some lovely warm moments on Rebel Heart Tour.
Bitch I’m Madonna would have been the most amazing final single ever thinking about it. Lol

She’s retirement age anyway. 
Move full time into her philanthropy and shun the press. Do the odd interview with nothing to promote. Hopefully not too long from now become a grandmother. I think it’s really over for us once that happens tbh. 
I want her to do whatever she wants but I also want her to feel like she’s be able to be a twinkly eyed old woman who once had an unbelievable journey but didn’t let her journey so far and her ego dictate the rest of her journey. If she decided fuck it I ain’t touring no more and cancelled this tour I’d feel like it would be such a moment of self care and a real power move.

Sometimes I feel constantly liking her posts and giving her the engagement regilds her golden cage. It’s a weird relationship at times. 

17 hours ago, steady75 said:

I’d honestly be really happy if she decided to give it all up and just enjoy her kids and her life without the glare of the spotlight. The pressure to look good or give a shit about the lenses. I wonder if she’s forgotten how it feels not to work? it certainly seemed like she takes a lot less joy from  her work for the last decade plus actually. There were some lovely warm moments on Rebel Heart Tour.
Bitch I’m Madonna would have been the most amazing final single ever thinking about it. Lol

She’s retirement age anyway. 
Move full time into her philanthropy and shun the press. Do the odd interview with nothing to promote. Hopefully not too long from now become a grandmother. I think it’s really over for us once that happens tbh. 
I want her to do whatever she wants but I also want her to feel like she’s be able to be a twinkly eyed old woman who once had an unbelievable journey but didn’t let her journey so far and her ego dictate the rest of her journey. If she decided fuck it I ain’t touring no more and cancelled this tour I’d feel like it would be such a moment of self care and a real power move.

Sometimes I feel constantly liking her posts and giving her the engagement regilds her golden cage. It’s a weird relationship at times. 

i do not think she can 'retire', what ever that means... she's an artist through and through. she can scale it down, avoid the mainstream, doing smaller things, giving less of an f, enjoy her life in a different way. but I can't see her stop stopping completely being an artist. she said this many many times, it would be a nightmare for her soul I think. all her heroines worked until they passed away, I just watched a Frida Kahlo documentary yesterday. she seems connected to these kind of people, women, pioneers. with the difference of being a pop performer and having a family, as she also pointed out several times, the struggle, the different idendities. I think she will have her own journey as long as she can.

Edited by PHIL (see edit history)