The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

8 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Oh no no. The tribute is fantastic!!! 

They were THE KING and THE QUEEN of everything, you had to be there to have experienced it, they are called the holy trinity (I doubt people recognize the prince tribute though).

I agree, really loved it :) but then back in the days I was a major fan of both... and this tribute really make great sense in a show like this..

1 hour ago, IconicQueen said:

This might sounds like a silly question ,but does anyone know how do you get to the A SECTION in front of the main stage? do you have to walk that whole labyrinth and pass in the middle through the pits? or do they let you enter from the side, so from under that little stair which connects the side catwalks to the main stage?

IMG_0776.jpeg.609e1b38c035cd37e22ccd222b81cdb7.jpeg

The entrance to the venue are exactly by that side with the bridge over, and you see staff there. i'm sure that's how you get in too.

1 hour ago, IconicQueen said:

This might sounds like a silly question ,but does anyone know how do you get to the A SECTION in front of the main stage? do you have to walk that whole labyrinth and pass in the middle through the pits? or do they let you enter from the side, so from under that little stair which connects the side catwalks to the main stage?

IMG_0776.jpeg.609e1b38c035cd37e22ccd222b81cdb7.jpeg

Right down in the corners you walk underneath where steps are..

Madonna is 'facing a £300,000 fine after breaking key rule' during Celebration Tour concert at the O2 Arena

Daily Mail News Report

Whoops....

There are some cool pictures in this report.

Madonna is reportedly facing a £300,000 fine after breaking a key rule during her Celebration Tour concert at the O2 Arena on Sunday. 

The singer, 65, was due to finish her show at 10.30pm but it over-ran until 11pm when it finished abruptly, missing out four songs on her setlist. 

It's believed the show was cut short because it ran over the venue's curfew, which states that events in the arena finish no later than 11pm Monday-Saturday and no later than 10.30pm on Sunday.

During the show, Madonna sent temperatures soaring as she hit the stage in satin lingerie and writhed on stage with a whole host of topless dancers.

'Gutted' fans missed out on the chance to hear Like A Virgin, B***h I'm Madonna, Holiday and show closer Celebration.

Despite cutting her show short, Madonna still overran by 30 minutes, meaning fans were at risk of missing the last tube home. 

The late running show means she could be fined a total of £300,000, The Sun reports. 

This is due to curfew rules from TfL and arena operators AEG proclaiming fines of £10,000 a minute. 

However, Greenwich council has said its midnight curfew wasn't broken and that it doesn't intend to investigate the breach. 

MailOnline has reached out to representatives for Madonna for comment. 

Furious fans pointed out that Madonna would have had time to complete her two-hour show if she'd appeared on stage earlier, with fans still waiting for her to appear at 9pm. 

Taking to X, formerly known as Twitter, they vented their frustration at being 'robbed of a finale' after paying up to £1300 for tickets. 

Concertgoers fumed: '@Madonna please start a bit earlier for your next two @TheO2 shows! Cutting the end of your show is short changing your loyal fans! We all know you’re a rule breaker, so if you run over break the rules and pay the fine! #MadonnaCelebrationTour'; 'The show was the best thing I’ve ever seen. However, she had to cut the show short and ended with rain due to curfew #MadonnaCelebrationTour'

'@Madonna what a beautiful concert, even after she was late on stage. Disappointed the show was cut short really really gutted about the ending #MadonnaCelebrationTour #o2dome'; 

'Night 2 of #TheCelebrationTour and Madonna seemed on better form tonight. Happier, more confident and moving much more fluidly. Last couple of songs cut short due to The o2’s curfew but she was amazing. Hats off to the Queen ❤️ #MadonnaCelebrationTour';

'Very mixed feelings about #MadonnaCelebrationTour last night. The show we got was great but it started v late & therefore we were robbed of a finale /encore. Rain was a terrible song to end on & I left feeling deflated. Not what I & the fans paid a lot of money for.''

'Where is Madonna?? Supposed 1030 curfew at O2 and it’s 846'; '@Madonna get on stage on time, especially in London with the curfew. You can not be charging 1000s for tickets then doing part of the show. @guyoseary get this under control.';

'Madonna is actually brilliant live. HOWEVER she's literally just said bye London and the lights came on and now she owes the o2 30 grand for going over curfew '; 'It must be bc of the curfew, she ended 11pm exact. But tbh this is bad, I'm sorry Madonna you are the queen of pop and I love you. But people are paying over 1000,- to see you, you can't end like this. Just start on time your fans deserve the full show';

'I've seen @Madonna live twice on 2 different tours. Both times she started so late the show got cut off before the finish. Typical. Other than that, I enjoyed it. We even got a bit of 'Don't cry for me Argentina'.'

1 hour ago, GlamSlam said:

Madonna is 'facing a £300,000 fine after breaking key rule' during Celebration Tour concert at the O2 Arena

Daily Mail News Report

Whoops....

There are some cool pictures in this report.

Madonna is reportedly facing a £300,000 fine after breaking a key rule during her Celebration Tour concert at the O2 Arena on Sunday. 

Honestly, (if this report is true) this is exactly what she needs... hit her where it hurts - the money. I'm sure we all have our stories about her hitting the stage late... mine is RHT Sydney date with my sister (it was special because it was the first time my sister and I had been to a Madonna show together since the Girlie Show in Sydney and we got front row tickets for RHT so you can imagine the price). We had to miss the entire last act due to her tardiness or there was no way for us to get home. We weren't happy that night lol Get your act together M and be on time. How much is she earning a night on this tour? a million? It's so unprofessional - and it's nothing new but she has always been known for her professionalism in the other areas of her career... why can't she get that right?? especially considering ticket prices this time around... rant over! M I love you and I can't wait to see the (FULL) show...!!

Edited by sidewalktalk (see edit history)

I have to admit something. In my life there are certain songs of M’s that I had a hard time getting and liking, and seeing them live or “live” through a live stream in this case, changed me again.

I never really gave NRM a chance, regrettably. And when it was rumoured to be the opener I was like HUHHHHH. It made me cry. Like sob. Maybe it was the wine. But the lyrics, the mix of the song and the dramatic opening…. simply beautiful. I cannot wait to experience it in person Jan 11 and sob like a baby again. This is something really special already.

Still I’ll never forgive her for not singing Express Yourself. Bitch.

3 hours ago, Valdu25 said:

I need her to do Sorry and Oh Father tonight 😍

I don't think she will. In the tours where she made changes (RHT), she started making them after at least 5-6 stops. Maybe she needs to get a bit bored before deciding to change

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)