The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, DiegoLCL said:

So it's a Bitch I'm the Finale with a Celebration/thank you outro. That's it guys, there's no 5+ cut songs.

And I doubt there will be additional songs either.  The show already runs over 2 hours. 

As others said, the show was great nevertheless.  This is is definitely the planned set-list and nothing was cut short the first night either.

1 minute ago, The Ghost said:

Well that awful Bitch I'm Madonna probably won't go down well in the UK,   but in America it was a big hit..  So it probably works better there..   

No it wasn’t :rip:

This is going to be just as much of a dud in America. She needs to change the ending ASAP, because it really is a horrible way to end such a beautiful show.

People need to get over it now and accept this is the official ending, don’t believe rumours online about extra songs. She’s never changed a finale before and she ain’t gonna do it now just because she’s in a London venue with a curfew of 11pm. It’s the show deal with it sorry! 

i think the ending was much better tonight. the celebration-music part serves as an outro (like it is used as an intro before m comes on stage, while bob warms up the crowd). her not singing on it, like she did in the opening night, and just saying thank yous and goodbyes works much better. good show!

2 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

I’m really not gonna form an opinion on the ending until I see it outside of London. If it’s the same outside London then I will, but until then, as close as it comes to curfew, I can’t be sure. 

Some are so desperate for more songs, so they will narrate it how they please.  It's your prerogative to think this isn't the full set list, and it makes sense it ends this way, but you are setting yourself up for a disappointment if you are awaiting for it to change once she leaves London. 

I like Bitch I'm Madonna as the finale/the ultimate fuck off, she's having fun and it is great to have all the Madonnas.  I just think it lacks a build up (Think, LAP into Celebration on MDNA Tour) and it's too short.

It's the LAV/Billie Jean that doesn't make sense. It needs something else to connect Rain to Bitch I'm Madonna, even the interlude before Bedtime Story would work better here.

8 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Some are so desperate for more songs, so they will narrate it how they please.  It's your prerogative to think this isn't the full set list, and it makes sense it ends this way, but you are setting yourself up for a disappointment if you are awaiting for it to change once she leaves London. 

I said nothing about the setlist, I only was talking about the abruptness/rushed vibe of the final song. Not sure how it’s setting myself up for disappointment to say I’m waiting to see on the off chance it’s different to confirm an opinion. Not at all convinced it will be, only said I wanted to wait to see. 

I’m not “desperate” for anything. I’ve been defending the show since Saturday, please don’t put words in my mouth. 

2 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

People need to get over it now and accept this is the official ending, don’t believe rumours online about extra songs. She’s never changed a finale before and she ain’t gonna do it now just because she’s in a London venue with a curfew of 11pm. It’s the show deal with it sorry! 

Exactly this, what's scrapped is scrapped, I have 0 hopes any of the 'missing' songs will come back as the show flows well like this already.

(Also BIM/Celebration was always the planned finale since months, it's not gonna change)

8 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

I said nothing about the setlist, I only was talking about the abruptness/rushed vibe of the final song. 

There's no rushness/abruptness. It's just all an illusion because you want more.  You can't accept that it's just a quick outro.  Much like the intro when Celebration is heard with Bob's monologue, mentioning Madonna and iconic songs. It's just the way it is!  Deal with it or you are going to be really disappointed hoping for it to change!  LOL!

"Bitch I'm Madonna" with all the Madonnas is the big ending and "Celebration/Music" feels like an outro/goodbye.

I wouldn't change it, just add a little "thank you, good night" at the end and maybe some message on the screens ("Celebrate Yourself!", "It's a Celebration", whatever).

"Like A Virgin" as an interlude was surprising but maybe she didn't want to perform it or it was sacrificed in that form to pay tribute to MJ. It works.

In end it was impossible to fit everything in. Even "Material Girl" is out (surprising too). But she did both "LAV" and "Material" on her last arena tour so maybe that's why.

I think once you understand that Celebration/Music is just an encore, that's why it's so short and she barely sings, it kinda makes sense. It's just that the build up to that moment is not that epic with Rain and Bitch I'm Madonna, but all the Madonnas onstage are actually a cute moment. But this is her weirdest ending since RIT's Holiday.

10 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Well that awful Bitch I'm Madonna probably won't go down well in the UK,   but in America it was a big hit..  So it probably works better there..   

Is there another America we don't know of? :Madonna034:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)