The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

37 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I have FINALLY seen the show and it is stun fresh gorgeous. I’m obsessed. Her greatest tour, ever. I have avoided this thread and spoilers for so long, so now I can finally discuss it and go back and look at all the extras and surprises I’ve missed.

Glad you liked it 🥰 it's realy amazing. Also definitely in my top 3 Madonna tours of all time... 

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

I have FINALLY seen the show and it is stun fresh gorgeous. I’m obsessed. Her greatest tour, ever. I have avoided this thread and spoilers for so long, so now I can finally discuss it and go back and look at all the extras and surprises I’ve missed.

Oh HUNNY welcome to the party. It’s a wild ride so far.

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

Really pleased you liked it! It really is her best tour!

16 hours ago, MikeyK said:

Maybe tomorrow it’ll be Luis Camacho 🤷‍♂️

José being on stage with her just gives me a feeling like everything's good in the world. I am so happy for Kevin Aviance too! And Santa! ;-P

Is Luis based on the west coast nowadays? I think Slam still lives up here, and two more MSG shows so you never know....

I'm going to the MSG show on January 29th. I am beyond excited. Good Times!!!!

200.gif

4 hours ago, deathproof said:

Omg I love that you avoided spoilers!! Well done!

I was wondering why you’d been so quiet 

5 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Do you think there were filming in New York like some people thought might happen ?

When they film they usually have notices everywhere for patrons as they enter the venue.

For this tour they have a lot of close up footage from the cameras at every show to use, way more than past tours. So we don’t really know their plans with filming. They could use footage from any show but film the audience/wide shots in Mexico or SA. Those crowds tend to be the most lively.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic