The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

18 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

PIttsburgh was AMAZING.

The opening DJ SUCKED. She stopped the music every 5 seconds to scream "let's go!" or "get up!" into the microphone. She could NOT read the room. It would have been hilarious if it wasn't so cringe. Where was Stuart?!

The Vogue guest was some local drag queen who Madonna clearly got annoyed with. Instead of throwing the football she walked halfway down the catwalk to give it to the dancer. Ruining the choreography. Madonna had to pick up her jaw off the floor. The audacity! LOL

She sang Express Yourself which was amazing. She messed up the phrasing during one part and then seemed to get lost and forget the lyrics in another. I think maybe one of the guitar chords snapped in the middle of the song too. Not bad at all - she laughed it off and ended up singing the chorus two extra times at the end to make up for it. She said "I'll get my shit together. I promise."

She spoke at length about how her grandparents lived in Pittsburgh and she would visit every summer.

There was a 19 year old girl sitting next to me who saw Madonna in NYC as her first show just a few weeks prior. She loved it so much that she bought tickets to the Pittsburgh show.

The guy on the other side of me was freaking out a little bit. Perhaps on the autism spectrum (not sure). He was ready to leave before the show started because of the crowd and I wouldn't let him. I held his hand for the first song or two so that he could calm down. Beautiful moment honestly. He stayed for the whole show and we had a great time being seat buddies.

Mother & Father was an unexpected treat. David sounds amazing. Major star quality.

Great show! I can't wait to see it again next month!

Love it 🥰... Glad you had a great time 

52 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

The guy on the other side of me was freaking out a little bit. Perhaps on the autism spectrum (not sure). He was ready to leave before the show started because of the crowd and I wouldn't let him. I held his hand for the first song or two so that he could calm down. Beautiful moment honestly. He stayed for the whole show and we had a great time being seat buddies.

This is so beautiful! Thank you so much! ❤️

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

PIttsburgh was AMAZING.

The opening DJ SUCKED. She stopped the music every 5 seconds to scream "let's go!" or "get up!" into the microphone. She could NOT read the room. It would have been hilarious if it wasn't so cringe. Where was Stuart?!

Agreed 100%. I think Madonna or someone in the back was pissed too because as soon as the DJ put on 4 Minutes, she abruptly said "what? they want me to pack it up?"

14 hours ago, Anapausis said:

My exact 2 cents about that.

And sorry for being a troll but if 

ends up being true, I DON'T CARE.

I FULLY RESPECT MOMMA'S DECISION.

And, no, this doesn't make me a goody-goody (not in the sense THAT GUY is).

Now, excuse me, I am celebrating tour as it still goes on. Even from miles and miles away. Thank you very much internet.

And feel free to gimme ur smiles!

Oh God! This is the first time I've seen a Madonna fan say that he is not interested in seeing her live and that he prefers to watch the tour online. It is not a very common opinion to say but, as an assertive person that I am, I respect it. In my case, of course I want Madonna to come to my country and be part of this celebration that many have already been lucky enough to enjoy.

Madonna cannot disappoint the fans who have been waiting for her for so many years and who hope to see the name of their country appear in a new program of this impressive tour. Why do the United States and Europe always have to have preference? We will wait until the end. And no, we will not settle for watching the tour through the cold screen of a computer as if we were unhappy conformists. Our sincere and loyal fanaticism prevents us from accepting that possibility.

20 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Scraping the barrel. Yet if Niki and Donna did a show in Pittsburgh she still wouldn’t have had them on stage :laughing:

Speaking to friends around Pittsburgh, the drag queen from the event says he didn't bother with rehearsals because he "knew the routine". He said the choreographer went through it with him. Other things people asked him were if there was food or drinks backstage for him, he said he just drank alcohol and didn't eat by choice. He supposedly was seated in the mixing booth until it was time for his segment. When it came time to throw the football, he said he didn't want to throw it "because he had gloves on" and that they wanted him to do thing "right that second". Then he got anxiety afterwards because he says he handed the football to the only white man on stage and was afraid he'd be labeled a "racist". He says the show starts whenever Madonna is ready to come out, there isn't a set start time. Lastly, he didn't stay for the whole show because he wanted to avoid traffic, so he demanded the crew arrange for a ride home for him before the ending.

One last thing, he says he's friends with "Madonna's arch nemesis and her people" (I assume this means Lady Gaga) and he was afraid the Gaga people would give him a hard time for doing the Madonna show but he says they were supportive.

23 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Speaking to friends around Pittsburgh, the drag queen from the event says he didn't bother with rehearsals because he "knew the routine". He said the choreographer went through it with him. Other things people asked him were if there was food or drinks backstage for him, he said he just drank alcohol and didn't eat by choice. He supposedly was seated in the mixing booth until it was time for his segment. When it came time to throw the football, he said he didn't want to throw it "because he had gloves on" and that they wanted him to do thing "right that second". Then he got anxiety afterwards because he says he handed the football to the only white man on stage and was afraid he'd be labeled a "racist". He says the show starts whenever Madonna is ready to come out, there isn't a set start time. Lastly, he didn't stay for the whole show because he wanted to avoid traffic, so he demanded the crew arrange for a ride home for him before the ending.

One last thing, he says he's friends with "Madonna's arch nemesis and her people" (I assume this means Lady Gaga) and he was afraid the Gaga people would give him a hard time for doing the Madonna show but he says they were supportive.

He sounds very....cunty. Like he was there for the alcohol and 3 mins of spotlight. And the nerve to demand a ride home BEFORE the show ended. Someone else deserved that seat. :Madonna038:

A couple videos I took Monday! Apologies for my horrid voice. Gonna do a more thorough write up on my experience at the show but Im still so emotionally drained it's hard to form words right now LMAO

Being that close to her did a number on me

https://i.imgur.com/S4BgNmX.mp4 

https://i.imgur.com/AiPZF4R.mp4

4 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Sounds like a nightmare.

7 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Girl WHAT?! This is wild.