The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

On 2/25/2024 at 8:42 AM, GregVsMatt said:

A solid no!

They say black is slimming, but I've seen the videos from this show, this corset makes her look less sleek. And it's much uglier. Much. And more banal.

The other light blue one with lace, on the other hand, is really cool. Hopefully, she goes back to the old costume... I want that on the DVD, it suits her much better

Edited by FraP (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, FraP said:

A solid no!

They say black is slimming, but I've seen the videos from this show, this corset makes her look less sleek. And it's much uglier. Much. And more banal.

The other light blue one with lace, on the other hand, is really cool. Hopefully, she goes back to the old costume... I want that on the DVD, it suits her much better

#teamBLUE

It’s interesting that they’ve added Luther Vandross because there is no confirmation he was HIV positive. Maybe people in the industry just know the truth?

I did some googling and people also believe both George Michael and Prince died of aids related illnesses. Regarding the latter they say the estate covered it up because they knew it would hurt his legacy.

11 hours ago, FraP said:

A solid no!

I liked it in the pic but it sounds like I need to watch footage to determine if I like it

Its been said by many famous people that Luther was gay that was YEARS ago then died of HIV related illness. Its not really much of a secret. He did try to keep his private life to himself while he was around though so I wonder if M had to wait to get permission from his family to add him to the tribute. (To be respectful). 

1 hour ago, DanM said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2OpFxKMm-X/?igsh=MTAycHF6ZmMzdHh3bA==
Which show was it where she forgot to take off her jacket and the mic as well? 😂 i would like to see the full video. I completely missed this happening.

I swear the first time I saw this video it didn’t have Oxana’s tag on it

On 2/25/2024 at 12:39 PM, Lucky90210 said:

Crazy For You is about gay men. Inspired by her nights at the Roxy. Listen to the lyrics and it will make sense. She includes it at the end of her ballroom as a reminder that she has always loved the gay community.

Also, TUTBMP Is about friends lost to AIDS and the end of the NYC club scene as she knew it.

Funny how two of her biggest ballads are about gay men and nobody knew it.

Confused Thinking GIF