The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

10 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Listening to this while working...omg it's already bringing back memories. We need this in HQ so that I can play it on my stereo. It's so good. 

omg same here. I'm working on my thesis and listening to this. I badly want him/M to give us COADF 2.0 or at least this set in HQ. 

43 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

I wish Stuart had been the DJ at one of my shows in Dallas or Pittsburgh. The female DJ that was at both stops was *horrible* and kept cutting into songs to scream at the audience. Everyone around me at all 3 shows mentioned how cringe she was.

Oh no was it DJ Mary Mac lol

My dream came true in Miami on April 6 when I had a brief one-on-one eye contact moment with MADONNA!!!!

I was front row center off the main stage and in the final moments of "Bitch I'm Madonna," when she marches toward the front of the stage, and before she gets lowered, I stood there, blowing kisses at her. We made eye contact and then SHE LEGIT SMILED. Because I was so startled that I was making eye contact with the QUEEN, I instinctively tilted the camera away! She was looking right at me as she fanned herself, while I blew kisses at her, it was so surreal and magical and I had to share this video!!!

Regarding that evening, from where we were sitting, it was very hot but not stifling. We did  have a very hard time hearing M when she was talking to the crowd. She did have a very cunty moment before starting "Burning Up." A fan was screaming for her as she was preparing to start the song. She asked him what his name was, whose concert it was and then asked him to "shut the fuck up."

Did anyone else hear that exchange? Did anyone catch it on video? 

BTW, this was my first post on this board, however I have really enjoyed reading and hearing the discourse about the amazing Celebration Tour! Big Hugs to you all! Dreams do come true!!!!!!!

Here is a clip from Matt's Video's

4 hours ago, DJ N A said:

I wish Stuart had been the DJ at one of my shows in Dallas or Pittsburgh. The female DJ that was at both stops was *horrible* and kept cutting into songs to scream at the audience. Everyone around me at all 3 shows mentioned how cringe she was.

Yep, it's DJ Mary Mac. She's horrible -- even at MDNA she put everyone to sleep when I saw her in Houston and that first night in Dallas was terrible. When she played God Control and expected people to pop and they didn't; so she swapped to other songs. :dead:

question: why you guys think stuart is actually opening the concert a lot? like somehow traveling along... is it just a gig for him? i feel like they are working on new music and that’s why he joins here and there. anyone got the same suspicion ?

8 minutes ago, PHIL said:

question: why you guys think stuart is actually opening the concert a lot? like somehow traveling along... is it just a gig for him? i feel like they are working on new music and that’s why he joins here and there. anyone got the same suspicion ?

Oh that's interesting...I never put two and two together....you're so right, why would he be randomly showing up to all these gigs? I'll bet they are. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic