New Madonna...

5 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

If you put audio on the website on you can hear that it is a standard house beat and nothing really impressing no offense

I wanna believe Madonna Ciccone herself has partnered to Sony Music for new music catalogue (hence "the new Madonna"), while she's at Warner for her legacy catalogue - I just don't wanna believe she's teamed with RCA because this would be TRULY much worse than Interscope.

A user on gaga daily called Mister G uploaded this text to the New Madonna thread! 

"The comment responses on Twitter are a hot mess. Everyone suspecting from Cardi B to Normani to Miley. What bothers me is, why would they brand it as the "New Madonna" considering Madonna is a) still alive and b) not a machine that's easily replicated or manufactured in a factory somewhere? That just bothers me because it's literally saying that our reigning Queen of Pop for over 40 years is old and outdated and that is completely untrue even if some albums are hit or miss from time to time." 

Facts

1 minute ago, Would You Like To Try said:

A user on gaga daily called Mister G uploaded this text to the New Madonna thread! 

"The comment responses on Twitter are a hot mess. Everyone suspecting from Cardi B to Normani to Miley. What bothers me is, why would they brand it as the "New Madonna" considering Madonna is a) still alive and b) not a machine that's easily replicated or manufactured in a factory somewhere? That just bothers me because it's literally saying that our reigning Queen of Pop for over 40 years is old and outdated and that is completely untrue even if some albums are hit or miss from time to time." 

Facts

this.......

for me is a M new project..........

Just now, Roland Barthes said:

That is exactly what Universal wrote on the promo flyers they sent to the media with the Just Dance cd back in 2008. 

So we have... THE NEW GAGA!!!

STEFANI YOU WERE FINALLY REPLACED!! NOW YOU CAN BE FREE TO EMBRACE BIG PHARMA TO ALL LOVE!!!

#ActualPatient #ArtAndCapitalismCanBeFriends

MOTHERFUCKER  NOW I REALIZE THIS MEANS SLAYYYTER HAS ARRIVED TO SONY MUSIC!!!!

@WokeUpInMedellin the girl you proudly show to your avi is the new Madonna, I mean, the new Gaga, I mean...

@dave2290 Cathy's giving the revenge of lil'monsters after they've lost Gaga to Haus Labs feat Nurtec feat Polanski and his Tesla!!!

@Dazedmadonna I knew you knew sumthin'!

@Would You Like To Try don't you worry, my idol, this girl's a Midwestern just like MLVC and, while people label her "the new Gaga" she actually wants to channeling Madonna as she's very aware of who's THE FUCKING ONLY ONE QUEEN OF POP!!!

For those interested:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slayyyter