Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

He's absolutely right. Some gay men are women haters and i witness this every time i come here. Trans haters too. 

Some here spend even more time talking about a woman's body than of her body of work. But they do it to other female artists too, "fat Mariah" "Fatnet" "Toucan nose Gaga"  are some of the terrible things i read on Madonna forums during the last 20 years. Since i don't visit other pop singer forums, i bet it is the same too. I once went to PopJustice and another one i can't remember the name of and it was misogyny all over the place by gays. 

He's not wrong. But it feels like he's using the very real issues of misogyny/ageism to deflect from the fact that many people just think his work is shoddy. That he makes her look worse/ botched. That the Pride video they did together was uninspired garbage. If she likes his work, hooray for him. If I was M's personal photographer and had several other jobs, nobody could tell me shit. Especially an IG comment section. Learn from your boss.

10 hours ago, xavier said:

1A9C8154-7880-4C15-A82F-04DF6F069CA4.jpeg

He's not wrong. But he's using this as an excuse to his awful work more than actually defend her, let's be real. If only he had actual skills in his job fans wouldn't tell him to stop lowkey giving M body dysmorphia. Also, the "disgusting" being corrected in "discussing" doesn't make me take this seriously at all  LOL

That post is him projecting his own issues and nothing more. I don't follow him, so no idea what comments - but I don't think and I certainly have no issue with Madonna's body, age - but what I do find interesting and sometimes a little absurd is the over editing done by him to the point that in some posts she's unrecognizable - including shitty 'slimming' edits.

On 11/2/2022 at 9:05 AM, Pootz333 said:

This is up there with the red Lacroix look from W/ Xstatic Process/Reinvention Beast Within. Album cover/ music video worthy. Like one of the best ever. I know its Halloween, but God dammit, throw away the grill and that black bustier you've been wearing every day since the Trump administration and give just give us Halloween. 

Yeh, peak Madonna x Steven Klein fine art is the same as a heavily Facetuned Instagram shoot by Ricardo...

6 hours ago, vadge said:

Isn't he the one editing her face and body beyond recognition? He has more hatred for women in his fingertips than ANY of the "fags" he is delusional enough to think he's above. This guy is such a dork. Taking pictures of your friends is not a job!

Totally agree with you, except who wouldn't love to get paid to take photos of M?! Let's be real... we'd all love his job.

And let's not be so sure that M isn't giving him editing notes. After all, why wouldn't she? She's Madonna.

30 minutes ago, ma(x) said:

" Get A Job cause i have more then one "

Then it's appropriate to say that none of the jobs he is doing are successful for him.He probably thinks he's Herb Ritts or Steven Meisel but he can only dream of it.

Exactly, also this "get a job" thing doesn't make any sense... like if he have doubts about his life / work lol... also using the term "fags" is absolutely unprofessional. I just can't stand him at all.

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Exactly, also this "get a job" thing doesn't make any sense... like if he have doubts about his life / work lol... also using the term "fags" is absolutely unprofessional. I just can't stand him at all.

The part where he uses the word  " fags "  is really pitiful, probably today's Madonna team thinks that everything published should be praised, perhaps they have forgotten that those who follow Madonna are not teenagers but adults who know how to recognize true art from antics.

20 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Man who perpetuates unrealistic standards of beauty for women by morphing the most famous woman in the world into an alien on a daily basis cites misogyny from other people. 
Make it make sense. 
a post truth world is wild 

A person sure of his GREAT job wouldn't even waste time doing these antics, but since his work is certainly not noteworthy then he sticks to other speeches insulting people and using the word fagot.If he was looking for attention, he certainly chose the worst way, and in any case the great photographers are certainly not those who take pictures with their phones and  plane them with facetunes.

Certainly it will not be his photos that go down in history, rather they are the ones to be forgotten.

e6121e512ded34432a0944714c8c0089.gif