Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

13 minutes ago, MPowered said:

FEVER EDIT TWO?

Holy fucking shit.

This means we have EVERY official remix from the Erotica era in digital format now.

Edit:

Actually, nevermind...the only one missing will be: 

Fever/Goodbye to Innocence - Back To The Dub 1 (5:00)

And don't forget the Tallahassee Pop Remix of Bye Bye Baby 

1 hour ago, sbrombolessio said:

They were officially circulating in wb interns for consideration, so to me they are official.

Not promo's, but official as they were intended to be *at least* heard by the record company.

I never said they’re not official. Just that they’re not final mixes intended for release. And I’m saying these variations exist for most if not all remixes. They just didn’t leak in most instances. So it doesn’t make sense to lump them in with the final versions intended for release 

26 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I never said they’re not official. Just that they’re not final mixes intended for release. And I’m saying these variations exist for most if not all remixes. They just didn’t leak in most instances. So it doesn’t make sense to lump them in with the final versions intended for release 

Now I got your view point 😊😊😊

44 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I'd wager that cassette is a copy of what Shep submitted as final masters

4 minutes ago, subversive said:

It doesn't appear in new releases for artist I follow (in spotify) and almost gives me a heart attack. If you find it, it appears, why?

I've noticed that too. The release date is marked as October 21st 2022, maybe that's why. But then, they've sent the "Video Edit" to Release Radar playlist, so it must be some kind of bug with the release date (maybe they updated it to today but still it doesn't reflect on the platform or whatever).

2 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

It sounds like the original vinyl but from a digital source. :hearteyes:

It is definitely from their masters, then converted to digital. Still, it sounds so fucking clean.

Emily has done the Lord's work... almost. She just needs to update Fever on YouTube to HD.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW