Madonna Performing at VMAS?

DontTemptMe26

22 minutes ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

FB_IMG_1661206734168.jpg.c69c1e8a9b57536d5a31edbb432c0a89.jpg

This is a fake news posted by a crazy and obsessed fan of Mexico called "Johnny Madder" on his Facebook page, he's insane and he thinks that he's the new Madonna's manager for some weird reason, please don't believe anything that he says. 

He is crazy, dangerous and very creepy, here in Mexico, most of the Madonna's fandom hates this guy because of his bad behavior and another reasons. 

IMG-20220822-WA0040.jpg

6 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

This is a fake news posted by a crazy and obsessed fan of Mexico called "Johnny Madder" on his Facebook page, he's insane and he thinks that he's the new Madonna's manager for some weird reason, please don't believe anything that he says. 

He is crazy, dangerous and very creepy, here in Mexico, most of the Madonna's fandom hates this guy because of his bad behavior and another reasons. 

IMG-20220822-WA0040.jpg

Not Madonna Madders again

the-lies-really-the-lies.gif 

Too bad this isn’t true. Imagine getting a medley of hits from FEL

If Beyoncé can perform a medley for an album at the VMA’s TWICE, I think Madonna can do it once :party: 

All songs would be shortened to 2 minutes max

Everybody 

Holiday 

Material Girl (with elements of Material Gworl) 

Like A Prayer dance mix + EY shep mix + Vogue 

Fever

Bedtime Story

Frozen (with elements of Frozen) 

American Life 

Hung Up (with elements of Hung Up) 

Celebration 

GGW 

BIM 

IDSIF

27 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I doubt Beyonce would bother with the VMA's, they have abysmal ratings....

But the news, photos and videos of this show are worldwide the big topic in all entertainment media the following days. There is hardly any better promotion - no matter how low their viewing ratings are.

2 minutes ago, Levon said:

But the news, photos and videos of this show are worldwide the big topic in all entertainment media the following days. There is hardly any better promotion - no matter how low their viewing ratings are.

well... sort of, but Beyonce is having a new peak now, her team would probably want to focus on more successful shows. No reason for her to appear on the show with so many second rate stars.

48 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Beyoncé don't move a finger when album and lead out 

why she would care to make performance for the remix of the single that already peaked in HOT 100  

she already uSeD MaDoNna!!! no need for any other promo... she USED MADONNA... USED her, do you hear me??! :laughing:

Beyoncé didn’t use what she didn’t need. She was representing the house/ballroom era in her music and she chose to include M in that representation. She could’ve easily ignored Vogue the Madonna song. Stop acting like people use Madonna. If we want to talk about using, I’d Elton and Cher have been worse because at one point they couldn’t keep Madonna out their mouth.

57 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Beyoncé didn’t use what she didn’t need. She was representing the house/ballroom era in her music and she chose to include M in that representation. She could’ve easily ignored Vogue the Madonna song. Stop acting like people use Madonna. If we want to talk about using, I’d Elton and Cher have been worse because at one point they couldn’t keep Madonna out their mouth.

Yeah i mean she really could've used any other 90s house song, i really dont think she put much thought into it much less "im going to use madonna". She knows she has that much of a following that she could shit in a box and present it as a deluxe version and that fanbase would go crazy. Although its cool she finally got her first solo number 1 since 2008.

every time there is some awards show, every single fan base thinks that their favorite will be an unannounced surprise guest ... a tale as old as time... and there is no unannounced surprise guest... ever... somehow fans think their star is the biggest draw for viewers, but magically the star is not announced to attract more viewers? makes no sense.... and then when the said star does not appear (duh), the event suddenly becomes "unimportant", "a fail" etc...

Last year's show (with Madonna, announced) had the lowest ratings in VMAs history.