will there be a Erotica Deluxe Edition coming October 20 ?

gst6662000

"For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more. The series of releases will be overseen by Warner Music’s catalog team" - From the release of the "MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP". 

That´s what she said. 
Season 4 Interest GIF by The Office

6 hours ago, Jackie said:

Nah - if it was actually something, it would have been announced - although did Warner announce the 30th Like a Prayer before it was released?

They still didn’t really announce the 40th anniversary which is technically a bigger  milestone.

Right now it seems to me like either this reissues deal came to a halt for some reason or they ignored the 40th anniversary cause they’re planning something big for Erotica.

The FEL press release said “Expect more surprises to be revealed later this year around the celebration of Madonna’s 40 years in music.” Unless the “surprises” are the two vinyls we got…

3 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

They still didn’t really announce the 40th anniversary which is technically a bigger  milestone.

Right now it seems to me like either this reissues deal came to a halt for some reason or they ignored the 40th anniversary cause they’re planning something big for Erotica.

The FEL press release said “Expect more surprises to be revealed later this year around the celebration of Madonna’s 40 years in music.” Unless the “surprises” are the two vinyls we got…

Sadly, I believe the surprises are just those ones:

- "Erotica" picture disc

- "Everybody" RSD vinyl

- "Everybody" digital single

Hope to be proven wrong, though.

Don't get me wrong.....  I want the curated, expansive collections but...  Honestly, at this point, I would be happy if they just added all of the Erotica singles/remixes to streaming to celebrate to 30th anniversary.  It is beyond ridiculous that so much of her remix catalog is missing, especially given her massive success within that medium. Again, I do want the collections.....

"bUt viNYls arE fUN tO coLLeCt" ok, but we don't care, a vinyl with two tracks released 20491 years ago (but with a ugly neW CoVeR! 1!1!1!) is not what this was promised to fans nor what her fans want. There are always been vinyl re-issues and collectibles like that for RSD in ages, nobody really needs that to happen right AFTER the Warner Plan kicked in. That useless money grab has always been there, why faking it for "new releases" for fans when it's clearly not what we have been promised, why not taking our money and more with actually NEW material that it's worth it? Please that's so disappointing.