The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

28 minutes ago, MauricioMtz said:

Any news on how is she doing now :( ? 

No, other than her manager saying she's still under medical care and expected to make a full recovery.   Her friend Rosie O'donnell also posted on Instagram that Madonna is "good". 

So we all are hopeful.  Now we just need to be patient while she recovers 100%, which could take some time.  :)

11 hours ago, N3onNostalgic said:

Honestly if she decides to cancel the tour altogether I wouldn't be mad about it her health & wellbeing is the most important right now and focus on getting better.

That's not gonna happen. It's Madonna we're talking about. The same woman who, when she fell off her horse, waited for her ribs to heal and began the promotional tour with one arm in a sling. Nothing stops this whirlwind, just wait and see.

1 hour ago, Dick Tracy said:

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the entire American leg was postponed and the tour started in October in Europe. That way she would have time to recover without canceling all the dates. It sounds plausible to me.

That's the best case scenario I can think of then just have all the North American shows in 2024.

Guys I think the best scenario for Madonna's health is that she should be starting the tour until October 14th in London, all of the July to October North American shows should be moved between February to May 2024.

Her health is first remember that and all of your money can be refunded but her life no, so please think less about your money and think more about her health and her life of course. 

1 hour ago, Danton said:

I'm betting on a premiere on August 5 in Detroit! a special place for her !

That would be cool for me cause I would be able to attend opening night. And I predict only the July shows will be postponed so we'll see. 

But I fully support her if she starts the tour later of course. 

1 hour ago, schumakg86 said:

Here’s hoping! That’s my show!

Same here! Are you in Michigan? 

Just now, roberMDNA said:

Does anyone think here that european shows will be affected?

I don't think Europe is affected unless her Dr's advise her to cut dates through the whole Tour Schedule for her health, but then we don't know the true extent of how poorly she is, I would hazard a guess at the moment that the whole of the US dates would be rescheduled?  we should have a clearer picture in the coming days.

18 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

Does anyone think here that european shows will be affected?

They will probably try to reschedule as little as possible…It seems plausible that the tour might kick off in Europe if she recovers fast. 
However, I think this is not the right time to even think about the tour. I hope she will take all the time she needs to recover. It’s not worth rushing anything. 

According to a German tabloid sources close to her claim she doesn’t want to be confronted with anything having to do with the tour at this time..which I think is totally understandable. She seems to be in a state of shock and I can imagine that it will take some time to process what the fuck has actually just happened to her.

I don't know what she had planned for the opening number of the Celebration Tour but....if it still happens.....she should definitely consider opening with "Die Another Day."

I can hear it now.....

The lights go down.....

The crowd goes wild.....

Those epic DAD strings come in......

and then.....

her spoken voice.....

"I think I'll find another way

There's so much more to know...

I guess I'll die another day...

It's not my time to go!"

She rises from the stage.....

Everyone's on their feet screaming

And then....

The intro synth line to "Everybody" starts....

"I know you've been waiting...

Yeah, I've been watching you..."

And everybody starts dancing.

Get well soon my queen!

A lot of big IG accounts I follow are posting M related content since yesterday, like iconic performances, shoots and LGBT-related moments. It's weird in a way that this incident caused this much commotion, I don't even want to think about what the real thing will look like.

Anyway, if anything, may this be a way to make the GP more interested in and respectful towards her 💙

4 hours ago, musicinferno said:

That would be cool for me cause I would be able to attend opening night. And I predict only the July shows will be postponed so we'll see. 

But I fully support her if she starts the tour later of course. 

Same here! Are you in Michigan? 

Yep, I’m in Grand Rapids. My friend and I booked a long weekend in Detroit for the show so I can have time to try to find a husband. 💅

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

That's Fever off the set list then. 

Knowing her she'll probably bloody add it in now. I love her humour. 

Possible :) she did display her horse accident x-rays on the screens behind her during Like A Virgin in the Confessions Tour after all 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic