The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Such great news to see and hear about. But don't you think it is strange if she went for a walk there aren't more people around? I don't know the area of New York that she lives in, but I am assuming she cannot just walk out her front door and down the street, and given the current news with her health and tour, plus the fact her children have been photographed coming in and out, there would be press outside, or even fans wanting to catch a glimpse. How did she get out the house without anyone taking a photo?

3 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Such great news to see and hear about. But don't you think it is strange if she went for a walk there aren't more people around? I don't know the area of New York that she lives in, but I am assuming she cannot just walk out her front door and down the street, and given the current news with her health and tour, plus the fact her children have been photographed coming in and out, there would be press outside, or even fans wanting to catch a glimpse. How did she get out the house without anyone taking a photo?

They said there are no paparazzi around her home anymore. And maybe she used a back door. Celebrity walks around NY all the time. 

Fans deserve to know how the tour will develop. Ticketmaster keeps selling tickets for the original dates—no formal confirmation about postponing the tour. I am not complaining, but fans pay for their tickets and take flights worldwide. I think they at least can announce the first US leg updates, so audiences can better understand and make judgements. Now, she can inform the show is back after two weeks. (of course, it won't be). Fans would be so mad if they changed the flight and hotel dates. 

I care about M for 100% sure. It's also a pity to hear the fans' reaction in these two weeks. 

5 minutes ago, DanM said:

Another day without announcement… at least announce the postponement of the first set of dates she obviously cannot do, but this is getting unfair towards people who paid a great amount of money to see her. It has nothing to do with her or her condition, but her management and PR.

Here you go:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuheQvlOgmo/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=fdaae356-44c9-4294-a52f-d1058f72e7f1&ig_mid=569B7C9B-EA10-4B52-BC6B-1F4D599C0848

Finally an official statement and a picture from the Queen herself... so happy to see her and fingers crossed that she will be fine before the start of the European leg. She said "the current plan is..." so I think it all depends on how good she will recover

She is so humble. I love and respect her. I'm kinda of happy she's not jumping into the tour quickly -- that shows the level of professional she is. She wants to give the fans what they paid for her to see. Don't. Fuck. With. The Queen. We all seem to forget in these moments she is and will always be the force to learn and reckon with. 

Love you M...long time.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic