The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

Nile is such grafter the amount of stuff he still works on is mad. Collabs galore so his profile remains really high for someone who is largely considered a 70's act but he doesn't has some evergreen songs. He has about 18 million monthly listeners on Spotify as solo artists so non of those figures include Chic (4 mill) or any of the songs he's written for other artists like Madonna, Sister Sledge or Duran or Bowie etc. 

For context someone like Kylie only has 14 million

4 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

According to a user on UkMix. Take this as you will:

“Rumour has it, that Madonna's new single produced with Max Martin will be out in 3 weeks”

Makes sense to start the tour with a bang and also to take advantage of her current streaming power position, thanks to "Popular". She's never been better since streaming took over.

Also, the possibilities for the Max Martin track are endless... a standalone single (doubt it somehow, it's not really Max Martin's style); attached to some soundtrack, series, project; the first single of a new album; a new track inspired by the sound of an old album for the first expanded reissue...

Exciting!

1 hour ago, animalinstinct said:

“Rumour has it, that Madonna's new single produced with Max Martin will be out in 3 weeks”

Maybe she's currently shooting the MV, hence the reason why her socials are so quiet rn.

4 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Maybe she's currently shooting the MV, hence the reason why her socials are so quiet rn.

She backed off of socials once she announced the tour.  Her health issue, just gave her more reason to not post as much.  I think Madonna is simply practicing "old school Madonna" where she's keeping everything tight lipped until she's ready to unveil.

11 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

And that's probably what would have happened at the beginning of July, right two weeks before the debut night. Quite probably the video is ready since last spring. I believe this rumour is quite plausible.

9 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

And we still have to figure out what the teased swae lee and sickick collabs were about

Yeah, I think we're gonna have a new album actually, not 100% sure of course but we had several hints she were recording and working in the months before the tour announcement and the rumours she had a new full release ready were circulating since the end of 2022 and the beginning of 2023. 

9 hours ago, McDonna said:

She backed off of socials once she announced the tour.  Her health issue, just gave her more reason to not post as much.  I think Madonna is simply practicing "old school Madonna" where she's keeping everything tight lipped until she's ready to unveil.

I would say the "Warner professionally aware Madonna" :lol:

I think it's safe to say she has been recording on and off for the last few years, but with what goal? I remember the Q&A before FEL was even offically announced and they were talking about a super secret project in the makes which wasn't the remix compilation, but that still could be anything. Some speculation; I can imagine she has been testing the waters with colabs, to see if there is a spark with some producers but maybe none of it has really jarred her creatively. She has gone through multiple writer/producer sessions before, with whole sessions being discarded. Not having teasers or leaks doesn't say that much tbh. I have the feeling that after the RH debacle we only know what M wants us to know. Take the current tour, it's amazing to me that there are zero leaks or rumors given the amount of people that are involved and we know absolutely nothing besides a few tidbits here and there that were posted by her team. Also the colabs she has done were only discovered upon release, same goes with the Martin track, we only know it because she teased it. In that sense I think it would definitely be possible for her to surprise us with a completed work out of the blue. Do I think it's likely? No. It will be one more month before we reach the longest gap between studio albums and I'm afraid that gap will be stretched a little more. But in all honesty, as much as I crave another album I would only want her to make one when she feels she has something to say musically. It was clear at the time and she also confessed that she wasn't as invested in making the three albums before MX. But I'm all for a standalone single to be released the day before the tour kicks off.

Guest lalagirl
13 minutes ago, Andreo said:

If they're so well known online, why doesn't anybody ask them any kind of info instead of waiting for them like Catholics outside the Pope's window at the Vatican? If I had an account there I wouldn't let them catch a break LMAO 💀 

I KNOW. madonna fans are more invested in sharing fake AI images than hearing out reputable sources :tongue:

3 minutes ago, lalagirl said:

I KNOW. madonna fans are more invested in sharing fake AI images than hearing out reputable sources :tongue:

Literally no pop fan does this. These people are there, on the same forum and still nobody feels like trying to ask about their faves, how? I'd create an account only to try to bombard them of questions 

So in other words, her releasing the song she did with Max Martin soon, is not from a reliable source and we should take it with a grain of salt.

AND LOL to the one who keeps insisting a new album is coming.  Been beating that dead horse for nearly a year now, and no new album has come forth. #soon