Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

People dissing wtg as forgotten and then thinking she should perform flop song NRM - a song NO-ONE from general public would recognise 🤣🙄 people at my work remember wtg and they aren’t even M fans so shut the f up - it’s a wonderful song and I would listen to it on repeat rather than dross like BIM and American shite 🥱

4 hours ago, MPowered said:

has been revealed that only three songs on the setlist have never been performed live. Those 4 are: Bedtime Story, Nothing Really Matters & Bad Girl

To be fair, if the "never performed before" classics have actually been never performed on tour or just overall in her career is not really specified. And TPOG got performed live before, just not in tour, exactly as NRM, Bedtime Story and Bad Girl. So, even on two different point of views, it actually doesn't exclude it from the list of possiblities. 

8 hours ago, Dom said:

Just read that the never performed before songs are apparently NRM, RM and BG. How do you feel about these particular choices? I personally only love BG, but can imagine that NRM can be interesting in the context of the show. …I just never really liked RM…always felt like an underdeveloped sister of Vogue to me which was only created so she could put another “new song” on TIC.

Rescue Me was Vogue's older sister.  Far more intelligent and layered.  And I love Vogue.