Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

10 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Can you, erm, confirm whether or not Pedro might in fact be listening to the show based on his description or if Pedro accidentally hit play on the Confessions Tour album while he was standing there instead? :kiss2:

Haha the other Pedo is standing at the back door on Trinity way. If only he knew a semi secret way to get in.  

12 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Can you, erm, confirm whether or not Pedro might in fact be listening to the show based on his description or if Pedro accidentally hit play on the Confessions Tour album while he was standing there instead? :kiss2:

I honestly don't get how some fans are hearing anything out of the arena when multiple people I have asked, that actually were there, didn't hear anything but noises and farts. :bothered2:

1 minute ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I honestly don't get how some fans are hearing anything out of the arena when multiple people I have asked, that actually were there, didn't hear anything but noises and farts. :bothered2:

We have the "standing in front of the arena" people every time she goes on tour and they are usually fakers. 😂🤭

Let's not fight guys please!

We are very close to share an event many of us were expecting since years and a show that the majority here was waiting since decades: it's normal that preferences and hopes are different and we know how passionate we can be about this.

Let everybody express his/her own feelings, disappointments and also doubts about the credibility of our sources, it's part of the thing.

I'm hardly a dance-disco lover (my only beloved uptempo tracks seem to have been cut out also: music, express yourself, deeperr and deeper and living for love :lol:), I'm all for the mid-tempo, ballad, acoustic real live sound tracks (wich is not the way she choose) and I'm not excited at all about the Hung Up/Sorry/Get together news. Yet I'm loving all this and I will love to share it with everybody on saturday night.

Changing the subject from music to costumes.

It looks to me like all the costumes are going to be black and white, which I think is a cool idea. Then again, maybe we haven't seen any of the real costumes yet. But still, it's a very David Rose idea and I'm, as the kids say, "here for it, kwane, slay". 

Just now, eXtremeOccident said:

:cryin: Club show canceled, back to the Ballads Tour.

Considering she was in the ICU a few months ago, had a hip replacement three years ago and doesn’t do fitness to an aggressive degree any longer, it’s honestly no suprise she has decided to slow things down a little bit.

Tears Of A Clown was her first experiment in terms of a "deep cuts and ballads" tour, she initially wanted to continue that with MX but backed out at the last minute.

For this tour she doesn’t have new material to promote for the first time EVER. She is also aware that her fans wanna hear some of the deep cuts, preferably while she's still alive and I think she may have realized that she doesn’t have too much time left to actually perform a good portion of the stuff she has ignored for decades.

13 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

I don't trust anyone named Pedro

@Redha DBL be like:

I Don't Trust I Fight

We live between lies and truth
Waiting for the setlist
And in the end
We accept it
We shake hands with our fate
And we walk past
There's no rest for gays in this world
Finally enough classics

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

Isn't this from the Justify My Love backdrop from MDNA? 

I wondered that too but why would she post an old blurred photo? Wouldn’t it make more sense if she posted a new blurred photo? If it is a new, it looks like she cut her hair, she’s wearing a wig, or her hair is pulled back and the sides are curled somehow.  Not sure but Madonna is a tease. Lol and I love it.