VULGAR

deathproof

Fans who feel the need to perform a duty by listening to something they don’t like will be happy to learn that their listen won’t have any impact. A hit becomes a hit because it connects with the masses. As this is truly geared toward a specific audience, I think it will do its job naturally. It is a dance club song and will be a huge dance club hit. Anything better than that is beyond anyone’s control, but with this and Popular, Madonna has done her best to guarantee she reconnects with the GP, something she probably wouldn’t have been able to achieve with a solo release, no matter how close to a masterpiece it was. We may no longer get much insight into Madonna as a music industry baller, but clearly she still is. 

Just now, Markdonna said:

As an OLD gay, I find this track is simply so CLASSIC her.  Very over the top, ballsy, and very much NOW,  It’s not a classic sound for her — but none of her songs ever is upon release,  That so many still fail to grasp this amuses ne as much as it depresses me.

medium old queer here and, YES, I agree - this is soooo much madonna, how can one not see it? 😅🍿

8 minutes ago, tscott said:

Vulgar is #2 on the  US Ituned Pop charts (Cock blocked by BTS's new song)

It is #3 on the ALL CATEGORY US Itunes chart. (BTS and Luke Combs ahead of the song)

It’s number 2 worldwide (and Popular is nulber 12) 👍🏻

But seriously, someone please explain, why is Kpop so popular?… 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_7467.jpeg

5 minutes ago, f78k said:

It’s number 2 worldwide (and Popular is nulber 12) 👍🏻

But seriously, someone please explain, why is Kpop so popular?… 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_7467.jpeg

KPOP appeals to tweens and teens which can be a massive base for some.  Lucky them.  They actually have some good sounding songs, but it's like they release something every two days.  LOL!

But look at Sam and Madonna's massive jump of 126 spots. 

7 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Song can top itunes

but in the end even don't crack bottom of the chart since its literally 3 downloads in some countries   :Madonna003:

i think it will have  1.3 - 1.5  in Spotify in first day  

Well, we can be a Debbie Downer about it and say it only needs three downloads to top the Itune charts, but that's three more than what she had.  Also, we see where she stands on that platform with other highly popular artists who only need "three downloads" as well.  LOL!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic