POPULAR

3 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Yes! I corrected my post since I found out he shot this only a few weeks ago, so probably his original 2023 MV shooting was scrapped - but I’m just speculating !

who knows maybe they shooting only her back then cause he was on tour

and waiting for Carti and Abel parts to be done  

anyway its nice its finally out

Fortnite is huge though. Great way to cross promote, along with Abel's fanbase and everyone who has been using the Popular emote in game to see the video. Win/win. :bananawave:This was a surprise though! She looks good, gotta love how much mileage she gets out of her corset she loves.

She looks so damn gorgeous in the video! Stunning. Amazing. Queen of Pop and R&B. 

Maybe Abel re-did his parts because he was looking like his role on the Flop “the idol”? 

the only things i dont like about the video are the grillz, the tse tse fly sunglasses and her only one corset . 

What a fantastic surprise! She looks great. The video does its job, and it cements this as a Madonna single with her full endorsement and participation. Just goes to show that she may have quite a few things up her sleeve that we have no idea she has already recorded/shot/produced. 

• RUADJAI featured this topic

Wow she really lights up the whole thing guys! :hearteyes: And she looks amazing!

My idea anyway is that they are releasing it just now because that's the time it took to filter her so fucking brilliantly  :Madonna009:

Said that, watching this also reminded me how i'm dieing to get a new music release :Madonna015:

I’m realising I’m old school and I prefer my Madonna - Madge classic style. 

I’ve never been a big RnB fan and don’t much care for Abel. I did like Blinding Lights but that’s about it.

She does look good and it’s good to see her have fun…apart from the teeth thing going on. 

…back to my classics 😀

• Enrico unfeatured this topic