Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

8 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Can you stop harassing people for mentioning the ass, nobody "has a problem" with that, fans are happy cause she looked great when natural so now that she is back to "normal" she just looks as good and eventually this will also help her move and dance better on stage. Nobody is choosing anything for her 🙄 

What a weird thing you just said.

53 minutes ago, Mden said:

What a weird thing you just said.

How is that weird?! I always supported her choices but the fact her ass was not proportioned to her body and worsened both her movements on stage as well as her health is a known objective fact. And I'll say again cause there's nothing wrong in it: she looked great, so now she looks as good as she already was before the implants 🤷‍♂️ if this is offensive to you then idk what to say really, overdramatic as hell

2 hours ago, diegolcl said:

"The Bacterial Infection Tour" 

:Madonna049:

Blond Ambition Who?? 

(The butt looks photoshopped out of the photos to me, weird this person took a pic and not a video too...)

I think it's just a ligntenning effect, Matthew Rettenmund from EncyclopediaMadonna has been in touch with Lauren, the girl who took the pics and she had confirmed the pics are not edited

IMG_20230710_125108.thumb.jpg.11eefe11120ea3234f60f619ebbeff6a.jpg

9 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Of course we believe Lauren just suddenly meet her 

Sure Jan GIF

Why not?

While not terrible at all, the pictures are also not super flattering either. They're quite normal.

Planned or not, the result is the same: to let the world know she's good and out of bed.

Also, I'm not seeing the tabloids using the pictures, that could mean the poster is not giving permission to do so.

35 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Why not?

While not terrible at all, the pictures are also not super flattering either. They're quite normal.

Planned or not, the result is the same: to let the world know she's good and out of bed.

Also, I'm not seeing the tabloids using the pictures, that could mean the poster is not giving permission to do so.

I really don't get why people need to fight this good news, fo once. All these "old photos" , "phoshopped" shit I read all over it looks like they enjoy the idea of Madonna no feeling well if you know what I mean. 

It's ok to believe she was on drugs, dead, intubated, vomiting all day etc  but if there are some pictures (so clear evidence) of her looking like the Madonna we all know it's suddetly something to question and not believe. 

29 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Why do we have the 'butt is gone' deniers now 

Why are we judging that anyway with two bad iPhone pictures and her in baggy clothes and understandable thin after an ICU stay?

I mean, people can comment on anything they want, but keep in mind those are... two phone pictures and she's been really sick.

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I was wondering if she/her team tipped them off. They know a photo will give a lot of fans relief. Or perhaps paps have been waiting for her outside her place considering the interest in her wellbeing.

I think most of us are just happy we can see for sure she's okay. People expecting the tour to happen soon are not being realistic. I predict it will either start in Europe or USA in January. Anything sooner feels too soon.

I think the woman that took the picture works for OK! magazine

I would logically think she was tipped off

And if so it’s amazing and if not amazing coincidence too (not saying this for you but for the ones who think this is a bad thing)

15 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Why are we judging that anyway with two bad iPhone pictures and her in baggy clothes and understandable thin after an ICU stay?

I mean, people can comment on anything they want, but keep in mind those are... two phone pictures and she's been really sick.

But still, if you have an altered butt that will not shrink if you lose wight. She was thin during the Madame X tour, the butt wasn’t. Also she’s been wearing baggy clothes for years and the butt was always very on display. Yes these are just two pictures, but still…

1 hour ago, Askeroff said:

Of course we believe Lauren just suddenly meet her 

Sure Jan GIF

Of course she didn’t see her.  Madonna had the NYPD clear all the streets she was going to walk down and put up barriers so no one could see her. 

and yea there is a video I’ve see. It, it’s not just the photos.

1 minute ago, TOpher said:

Of course she didn’t see her.  Madonna had the NYPD clear all the streets she was going to walk down and put up barriers so no one could see her. 

and yea there is a video I’ve see. It, it’s not just the photos.

Do you have the link for the video, haven’t seen that one 🙏🏼

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic