Open Your Heart

Holiday/I Want Your Love

In this Life/Live to Tell

Virgin Mary Intro

Like a Prayer

Act of Contrition/Unholy

Living for Love (Interlude)

Fever (Interlude)

Justify My Love (Intro)/Erotica (You Thrill Me)/Papa Don't Preach (Outro strings)

Justify My Love (Remix)/Fever (Outro)

Hung Up on Tokischa/Hung Up

Mercy James playing Piano

Bad Girl

Up Down Suite and Break My Soul elements into Vogue (Ballroom Scene)

Human Nature

Crazy for You

The Beast Within

Die Another Day

Don't Tell Me

Mother & Father

I Will Survive

La Isla Bonita

Don't Cry for Me, Argentina

I Don't Search I Find (Interlude)

Bedtime Story

Ray of Light (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix)

Justify My Love (Interlude)

Rain

Like a Virgin/Billie Jean

Bitch I'm Madonna/Give Me All Your Luvin' (Elements)

Celebration/Music and Bitch I'm Madonna elements

Thanks for the update, hun!

Looks like it's a very 2020's show. Some parts reminds me to Beyonce, Taylor or Rosalia.

The ending was terrible for me but I think there are brilliant parts as the holy theme section, die another day or bedtime story. The show will look amazing watching it right there and in general LOVE THE SETLIST. C'mon BAD GIRL, BEDTIME STORY AND RAIN!!! <3

We are very lucky to have our Queen alive and doing all that amazing shit for us!

Yeah i think due to the simplicity of the show, two things she can easily swap songs out and put other rehearsed songs in as she pleases and she can get through the whole tour without becoming ill again.  There could be a 2nd leg with a revised setlist like Sticky and she might do South America, ASIA AND AUS possibly.

1 minute ago, wyrweo said:

Yeah i think due to the simplicity of the show, two things she can easily swap songs out and put other rehearsed songs in as she pleases and she can get through the whole tour without becoming ill again.  There could be a 2nd leg with a revised setlist like Sticky and she might do South America, ASIA AND AUS possibly.

I hope she comes to Australia. I doubt it but I hope. I can't travel to see her so it would be awesome to see this show. I don't even care....just glad to have her with us.

The best part for me is i thought i had bad tickets but i 'm gonna have a better view of the show than people in the pit and first row. 

I'm stuck on Bad Girl. 

It's silly to judge a show from a bad livestream from the nosebleeders...It reminded me a lot of that Gaultier autobiographical show he did.

She looked great and sounded great. 

I see her mixing Gmayl and BIM as her "I love you but fuck you'" moment (she should have added a line from Candy Shop though) to the fans.

Can't wait to experience it live in person. 

1 minute ago, N3onNostalgic said:

WHAT. A. SETLIST. From the clips I have seen it looks amazing though I'm wondering if she'll change things up from night to night since some songs were left off (praying for "Frozen" to get added back in).

I get the feeling she may have rehearsed more than she needed each night to change things up. Also tech issues and curfew may have lead to her shortening the show. I guess we will find out as the tour progresses

1 minute ago, Dazedmadonna said:

So far the cuts have been Hold Tight, Oh Father and Sorry, weird those have been omitted but maybe we'll get some of them tomorrow?

I also knew about Frozen being replaced by Rain (hence the backdrop using Frozen video and also Drownedmadonna not hinting it) and it sounds phenomenal.

So much content from Erotica, I liveeee. Cannot wait for my show. :dead:

Yes, EROTICA was EVERYTHING! Do you think HT, OF and Sorry were cut cause of the technical issues? 

2 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

So far the cuts have been Hold Tight, Oh Father and Sorry, weird those have been omitted but maybe we'll get some of them tomorrow?

I also knew about Frozen being replaced by Rain (hence the backdrop using Frozen video and also Drownedmadonna not hinting it) and it sounds phenomenal.

So much content from Erotica, I liveeee. Cannot wait for my show. :dead:

Oh please in wich part Hold Tight and Oh father were ment to be performed?

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)