The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Yeah….I’m just gonna ignore this tour until my date comes in Denver. If Madonna cancels, I’ll be happy to get my money back. If the show goes on then hopefully the kinks will be ironed out by then. But the excitement and magic of keeping up with this tour has completely died for me.

3 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

These takes defending her on late starts have GOT to stop. Enough with this shit already. I’m so mad for the people who went this evening.

She can get there early enough to start the show. 8:30 on the dot. Other acts manage to do it. She’s the only one who seems completely incapable of doing it, and she has zero excuse. There was a time when her shows were far and above more technically advanced than others but that isn’t the case anymore. No other major artist has these regular issues where they have to offer abridged versions of shows because they can’t manage to get on stage on time.

Last night was excusable. The issues in the middle of the show were unfortunate and it was probably hard to adapt in real time.

This on the other hand was avoidable. Don’t use all the cameras if that’s what it comes down to.

Come ON Madonna. The world is ready to give you a chance to redeem yourself with your touring reputation and here you are fucking it up yet AGAIN.

THIS. Exactly. Plus it's set up they've had ALL DAY to run through tech and make sure it works - to use that as an excuse is just lazy.

BUT she was only half an hour late tonight - but still - if there is no 'fat' in the timing to factor in a later start and to finish it - then you need to start right on that dot to give the fans who have travelled from all over the world and paid a lot of money the show they've paid to get.

41 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Then you cut “The Bob” and you instantly get another fifteen minutes. Cmon these are the basics. Everything was working by the time he went on. It’s sloppy. Be real. 
I love her but it’s not on 

Agree but I think, for example, the infinite dialogue about getting into the club helps her to have a break after Everybody and Into the groove ... I know, for the most of Open your heart she already was seated but had to be sexy and elegant  :kiss2: 

I'm a little worried for her that doing this three four times a week could be too much, looks demanding for a person of that age. Someone before said that in ROL she looked tired and it's quite understandable. that flying thing is quite small to move and she wants to agitate her head, arms, legs and give energy. I'd be terrified crying and praying to be in my confy bed as soon as possible.

7 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Then you cut “The Bob” and you instantly get another fifteen minutes. Cmon these are the basics. Everything was working by the time he went on. It’s sloppy. Be real. 
I love her but it’s not on 

Bob and the beast within number can go 👌🏻

Some people are being a bit dramatic. First off, she wasn't really that late.  She got on stage typically like most do. We're the second show in. Obviously, it's fair to think they might still be perfecting the set list.  Even still, it was a two hour show.  No particular set list was promised.  No one lost out any money.  They still got a two hour show.  Also, most people aren't even sure what the full set list really consists of.  For me, it's not a huge loss as if we were to go by last night's show,  we only are missing the Like A Virgin./Billie Jean interlude and Bitch, I'm Madonna.  She doesn't even sing Like A Virgin live.  Bitch, I'm Madonna isn't a well known song by Madonna anyway. Also many artists change up their set lists throughout their tours.  This isn't highly abnormal.

I say let's see what happens with the next few shows before going into a meltdown mode.  She still offered a 2 hour show and tonight's performances were quite amazing!!

Just now, Winn said:

Cut the Bob!

She needs to put that on a T-shirt. I'd buy that merch.

Bob is there to stay.  He plays a huge role in some of the skits, and they are quite amusing.  Anyway, it's only the second show in.  Like any concert, there are bugs to work out.  She still offered a two hour concert, so no one was cheated!  

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Bob is there to stay.  He plays a huge role in some of the skits, and they are quite amusing.  Anyway, it's only the second show in.  Like any concert, there are bugs to work out.  She still offered a two hour concert, so no one was cheated!  

That's all fine and dandy but if she cuts Ray Of Light on my show all Hell is gonna break loose lol so I feel people's frustrations, esp w these ticket prices.

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Of course they were, but they know the risks of a M show.

Allow room for other perspectives, its ok.

15 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

These takes defending her on late starts have GOT to stop. Enough with this shit already. I’m so mad for the people who went this evening.

She can get there early enough to start the show. 8:30 on the dot. Other acts manage to do it. She’s the only one who seems completely incapable of doing it, and she has zero excuse. There was a time when her shows were far and above more technically advanced than others but that isn’t the case anymore. No other major artist has these regular issues where they have to offer abridged versions of shows because they can’t manage to get on stage on time.

Last night was excusable. The issues in the middle of the show were unfortunate and it was probably hard to adapt in real time.

This on the other hand was avoidable. Don’t use all the cameras if that’s what it comes down to.

Come ON Madonna. The world is ready to give you a chance to redeem yourself with your touring reputation and here you are fucking it up yet AGAIN.

It's not defending. It's simple understand that in a big production like this the start time it's not something that depends only on the artist. There many people involved many tecnologies. They work for hours before the show, they are not there sitting and do Nothing. I think every people in the world are not always extremely on time everyday in our job. Anyway a curfew it's always injustice. 

21 minutes ago, stefo said:

Agree but I think, for example, the infinite dialogue about getting into the club helps her to have a break after Everybody and Into the groove ... I know, for the most of Open your heart she already was seated but had to be sexy and elegant  :kiss2: 

I'm a little worried for her doing this three four times a week could be too much, looks demanding for a person of that age. Someone before said that in ROL she looked tired and it's quite understandable. that flying thing is quite small to move and she wants to move head, arms, legs and give energy. I'd be terrified crying and praying to be in my confy bed as soon as possible.

No I mean The Bob as the pre show support act not The Bob during the show 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)