The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

32 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

I am lucky that I will be surrounded by my husband and friends because I  will be a sopping wet mess when all is said and done. I cannot understand how people just stood there not dancing,

We should keep in mind, we are only seeing a small fraction of that audience during the streams.  I'm sure there are many many more there having the time of their life like this gal.  But I get what you mean because I've been to many Madonna concerts and been surrounded by those who look like they aren't enjoying themselves.  Some are seated the whole time or complain when others stand.  Sorry, but when you go to a Madonna concert, expect you're going to be up on your feet, singing along and flailing with excitement.  That's the way Madonna wants it.  She doesn't want to look out seeing you stand there, like some miserable zombie.

25 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

But it’s well known information. There is a curfew every night at every venue in London and has been for years. 11 PM M-Sat and 10:30 on Sun. 

Beyonce had to adhere to it, M’s had shows cut, and Taylor is going to be actually starting earlier than normal because of it. 

There is a curfew every single day every artist is expected to adhere to and they will be fined or cut off if they exceed it. 

In the last few years alone, dozens of acts, including M, have been penalized for it. 

The same info is on the O2s website in their own q&a section. 

12 minutes ago, McDonna said:

It's like he's all part of the show too.  I can't wait to see how this tour is presented on film. It's going to be so awesome.

Indeed! I can’t wait. I hope it won’t take a long time? 

And thanks @stefo for this video. I was finally able to see David’s part with Madonna. They sound so great together. And I loved his laugh at the end. So cute! 

5 hours ago, danbekim said:

I personally think she looks the happiest she's been in years? She's hitting the moves, her vocals are on point and she's really energetic during the shows!

What @MerBoy13 said is not wrong though. Rewatching some clips I've noticed she gets really nervous at certain points, like the pre-chorus of Bad Girl (she messed up more than once) and the GMAYL choreo (she gets confused with the arm positions).

And her vocals are not "on point", let's not be delusional, she misses notes and her voice cracks all the time. It's not a coincidence that the playback track is very loud while her mic seems to be weirdly low.

But she does seem to be happy and enjoying playing around with the dancers throughout the show. Let's hope she gets more in her element as the tour goes on!

17 hours ago, Mden said:

@Honey Little You were right about her opening with Nothing Really Matters. I’m impressed.:handsy:

Hope your predictions of a new album come true as well. 

I don’t have any predictions for the new album,  just wishes.

And it was another member on here that thought it was going to be NRM for the opening - months and months ago. I just thought it was hilarious like everyone else and kept bringing it up to make fun of it. 

I DID expect Up Down Suite though, because it was the most played and loved track in the recent streaming release that it was a part of this past year. And it really is a song that represents her underground club life.

48 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

If you look closely at this pic she has a huge herpe on her lip 👄.

are we sure it's not just shadows overlapping? she has a big dot under her nose and next to her nose, as well.

EDIT: yeah, looking at the other pics, it does look like a cold sore

24 minutes ago, androiduser said:

are we sure it's not just shadows overlapping? she has a big dot under her nose and next to her nose, as well.

EDIT: yeah, looking at the other pics, it does look like a cold sore

But is that a serious thing? I mean health wise in her particular case.

3 hours ago, Drum Dub said:

It makes sense that is present on the show. As she always says Evita was such an important time in her life and career.

And she has NEVER sang it as a regular part of the tour.  I think It makes perfect sense on the set list.  I, for one, can’t wait to hear it myself in Los Angeles…

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)