The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

10 hours ago, Prayer said:

Now seriously.

Kudos to this woman for coming back strong on tour barely three months after nearly dying, for offering us one of her best (if not her BEST) shows ever, for completing the new 2023 itinerary without a single cancellation, for being always on time, for everything!

We're so blessed to have her. Hope 2024 goes well and she gets to do the festivals, Rock In Rio, the movie and/or whatever professional and personal projects she has in mind.

Cheers!

:Madonna036:

I wonder if anyone complaining hasn't ever gone out to a nightclub? On a school night? I've seen folks, some with whom I have LIIIIIIIVED honey, danced all weekend!!!!! ...dropping complaints about having to wait for Madonna. LOL. It's hysterical.

She nearly died a few months ago. Count your blessings folks.

xoxoxxx

JC

:Madonna055:

33 minutes ago, stefo said:

Gorgeous shadows pics

411307558_908119150884063_75353383899490

411720244_908119104217401_65452599897443

411678162_908119127550732_70029493714833

411746176_908119157550729_48239904431847

Beautiful! Since Madonna wasn’t able to put out a tour book, she should make a Celebration Tour Coffee Table Book instead with reflections from the tour and all the glorious photos like these! Thank you so much! 

I apologize in advance if this has already been answered and sounds kind of silly, but for those of you that have been to US shows:

Is the "golden circle" area in front of the round main stage seated? I know for selling purposes you had to select your seat, but when you're actually there are there seats or does it function more like another GA pit?

15 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Beautiful! Since Madonna wasn’t able to put out a tour book. She should make a Celebration Tour Coffee Table Book instead with reflections from the tour and all the glorious photos like these! Thank you so much! 

Oh I like this idea.  You need to contact Guy because he is the one to get that done since he's been known to do something similar with a couple tours, by making a book available from previous tours (maybe it was just Confessions, but maybe Sticky and Sweet Tour?) with photos.

1 hour ago, Joseebus said:

I apologize in advance if this has already been answered and sounds kind of silly, but for those of you that have been to US shows:

Is the "golden circle" area in front of the round main stage seated? I know for selling purposes you had to select your seat, but when you're actually there are there seats or does it function more like another GA pit?

Nope, it's genuinely seats.

9 hours ago, Champ said:

I wonder if anyone complaining hasn't ever gone out to a nightclub? On a school night? I've seen folks, some with whom I have LIIIIIIIVED honey, danced all weekend!!!!! ...dropping complaints about having to wait for Madonna. LOL. It's hysterical.

What percentage of concert goers are taking drugs and partying into their 40’s and 50’s? It’s not reasonable to expect everyone attending to be ok with a 1am finish time on a Wednesday. Most have a family, a job, responsibilities….

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)