The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

6 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Was it a good night?

It was great! She seemed to be on fire. And the crowd was LIT. She even talked about how she was so glad to be back because the crowds are so good to her.

She said, “I don’t know why they call it Chi town, I’ve never met a shy person here.” 😆🤪

55 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

It was great! She seemed to be on fire. And the crowd was LIT. She even talked about how she was so glad to be back because the crowds are so good to her.

She said, “I don’t know why they call it Chi town, I’ve never met a shy person here.” 😆🤪

The crowd was into it for sure. EY was awesome hearing that crowd at the end singing with her.

17 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Bored. The setlist is good as is. The only things Id add are Like a Virgin, Music, Express Yourself and Frozen permanently... and maybe a Material Girl interlude instead of that MJ crap

Only thing I’d change is add the long overdue “Rescue Me.” Can you imagine how such a gospel-house stunner would sound live in a packed venue?

As for that medley… I love the “Like a Virgin / Billie Jean” section; it’s such a great nod to the “Virgin / Thriller” era. I esp. like the new vocal sound of “Like a Virgin,” and the “Angel” snippet.

Also… It’s interesting to note that in 2009, Madonna said that she didn’t want to jump on the MJ accusation bandwagon (having herself been accused of so many things, incl. child trafficking and paedophilia) and that she would look into possible motivations of the accusers (Wade Robson and James Safechuck). She also said that she’d eventually take some time to watch Leaving Neverland.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/madonna-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations-leaving-neverland-a8903146.html

Some Madonna fans replied that it was just that—Madonna not having watched Leaving Neverland yet—implying that if she watched it, she’d automatically rescind her support for MJ. It’s now been almost five years, and there she is, paying great tribute to MJ on her Celebration Tour.

It means one of these three things:

1. Madonna watched Leaving Neverland and doesn’t believe the accusers.

2. Madonna still hasn’t watched Leaving Neverland, which would show how little does she care about it.

3. Madonna watched Leaving Neverland, fully believes the accusers, but has decided to separate the art from the artist.

I very highly doubt it’s number three, so Madonna may be in a way making her own statement with that homage.

15 hours ago, scallywally said:

So beautiful. I really wish she had anyone that would tell her she looks better more natural like that than the light short Blonde wig She puts on for other songs. It Makes her look older and less naturally beautiful. Im sure most will disagree but Im sure she couldve found a more flattering wig for Vogue ect that the one she has. 

Still gorgeous but she could do without and stay like this. (sorry, dont shout). 

Agree, for me the shorter Marilyn like curls age her a lot now, that and the pyjama lingerie gives me nanna just back from the Salon with the weekly blow wave vibe. Not for me, many must love it but we know Madonna has not had an honest feedback loop in the team for a long time, which is fine she can do whatever she wants and feels confidant with

16 hours ago, xavier said:

72-D7-AC07-2248-4079-B49-D-EFB3-E1-A7608

Damn, she's sooooo beautiful!!!!!!

15 hours ago, scallywally said:

So beautiful. I really wish she had anyone that would tell her she looks better more natural like that than the light short Blonde wig She puts on for other songs. It Makes her look older and less naturally beautiful. Im sure most will disagree but Im sure she couldve found a more flattering wig for Vogue ect that the one she has. 

Still gorgeous but she could do without and stay like this. (sorry, dont shout). 

While I do agree shorter hair does make her look older, I don't mind it during the tour in parts of the show because she's sorta playing a character.  But yeah, she looks so much better with the long locks.  Longer hair tends to make people look more youthful as well. :luv:

43 minutes ago, DanceWithMe said:

Does she no longer punch and twist the Kimono when Nothing Really Matters kicks in, or did she forget last night because of the sound issues at the beginning (her vocals were too early and it looked like she noticed)?

She did the punch and twist in the second verse instead. In close up vids you can see she’s thrown/distracted by the vocal track messing up (but manages through it like a pro).

8. tammikuu 2024 Boston TD Garden Just Madonna yksin.
9. tammikuu 2024 Boston TD Garden Maggie Rogers
11. tammikuu 2024 Toronto Kanada Scotiabank Arena Sapphira Cristal
12. tammikuu 2024 Toronto Kanada Scotiabank Arena Viktor Peters Veruschka
15. tammikuu 2024 Detroit United State0 Tyena Ar 2 tammikuu
8 Keskusta 1 Kello 2 Keskiviikko Elle Barbara
20. tammikuuta 2024 Montreal Canada Bell Center DJ MARY MAC
22. tammikuuta 2024 New York Yhdysvallat Madison Square Garden Jose Gutierez Xtravaganza
23. tammikuu 2024 New York Yhdysvallat Madison Square Garden Amy Schumer    
25. tammikuu 2024 Ke Wells Far J Pro
9. . tammikuu 2024 New York City Madison Square Garden Kelly Ripa
1. helmikuuta 2024 Chicago United Center 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐣𝐨𝐧
2. helmikuuta 2024 Chicago Chosen United Center thelonious-art Chosen

https://www.instagram.com/thelonious_art/?hl=fi

https://www.instagram.com/stories/thelonious_art/3294403027115253603/?hl=fi

2024.02.02 thelonious_art Chosen.JPG

Kooste.JPG