Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

7 minutes ago, Prayer said:

According to the official UK chart rules, I think the box set (3CD and 6LP vinyl) counts as one sale in the UK:

https://www.officialcharts.com/media/661001/official-uk-album-chart-rules-jan-2022.pdf

Multiple format albums or Box Sets featuring different formats of the same album (including physical formats packaged with a code or alternative mechanic offering a digital copy of album) are eligible to be combined with standard version of the same album. Multi format albums or Box Sets constitute a single transaction.

But even if each of them counts just as one sale, I'm sure they would have helped, yeah.

Oh then it’s unlikely. I doubt they sold over 1500 of them, which is what was needed for her to move up a spot

5 hours ago, Prayer said:

Updated chart positions:

#1 Australia

#1 Netherlands

#2 Germany

#2 France

#2 Italy

#2 Ireland

#2 Scotland

#3 UK

#22 Japan*

#37 Sweden

#39 New Zealand

Number Ones so far: 2

Top 10s so far: 8

*Apparently she's #22 and not #40 as previously stated, with three-day physical sales of 2.160 copies in Japan, so maybe it can even go higher next week, we'll see. Source: https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/w/2022-08-29/p/3/

That's the Japanese physical sales chart only not the overall one ; she has 2 version on it one at #22 and the other at #81

5 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

Question: which are the mixes that are included and were never released before?

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonna-announces-finally-enough-love-50-number-ones

1.    “Holiday” (7” Version) +
2.    “Like A Virgin” (7” Version)
3.    “Material Girl” (7” Version)
4.    “Into The Groove” (You Can Dance Remix Edit) +#
5.    “Open Your Heart” (Video Version) +
6.    “Physical Attraction” (You Can Dance Remix Edit) +#
7.    “Everybody” (You Can Dance Remix Edit) +#
8.    “Like A Prayer” (Remix/Edit)
9.    “Express Yourself” (Remix/Edit)
10.    “Keep It Together” (Alternate Single Remix) *+
11.    “Vogue” (Single Version) +
12.    “Justify My Love” (Orbit Edit)
13.    “Erotica” (Underground Club Mix)
14.    “Deeper And Deeper” (David’s Radio Edit) +#
15.    “Fever” (Radio Edit) +
16.    “Secret” (Junior’s Luscious Single Mix)
17.    “Bedtime Story” (Junior’s Single Mix)
18.    “Don’t Cry For Me Argentina” (Miami Mix Edit)
19.    “Frozen” (Extended Club Mix Edit)
20.    “Ray Of Light” (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix Edit) +#
21.    “Nothing Really Matters” (Club 69 Radio Mix) +
22.    “Beautiful Stranger” (Calderone Radio Mix)
23.    “American Pie” (Richard ‘Humpty’ Vission Radio Mix) 
24.    “Music” (Deep Dish Dot Com Radio Edit)
25.    “Don’t Tell Me” (Thunderpuss Video Remix) +#
26.    “What It Feels Like For A Girl” (Above And Beyond Club Radio Edit)
27.    “Impressive Instant” (Peter Rauhofer’s Universal Radio Mixshow Mix) +#
28.    “Die Another Day” (Deepsky Radio Edit) +#
29.    “American Life” (Felix Da Housecat’s Devin Dazzle Edit) *+
30.    “Hollywood” (Calderone & Quayle Edit) +#
31.    “Me Against The Music” (Peter Rauhofer Radio Mix) + – Britney Spears feat. Madonna
32.    “Nothing Fails” (Tracy Young’s Underground Radio Edit) *+
33.    “Love Profusion” (Ralphi Rosario House Vocal Edit) +#
34.    “Hung Up” (SDP Extended Vocal Edit)
35.    “Sorry” (PSB Maxi Mix Edit) +#
36.    “Get Together” (Jacques Lu Cont Vocal Edit) +
37.    “Jump” (Axwell Remix Edit)
38.    “4 Minutes” (Bob Sinclar Space Funk Edit) + – feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland
39.    “Give It 2 Me” (Eddie Amador Club 5 Edit) +#
40.    “Celebration” (Benny Benassi Remix Edit)
41.    “Give Me All Your Luvin’” (Party Rock Remix) – feat. LMFAO & Nicki Minaj
42.    “Girl Gone Wild” (Avicii’s UMF Mix)
43.    “Turn Up The Radio” (Offer Nissim Remix Edit) *+#
44.    “Living For Love” (Offer Nissim Promo Mix) *+
45.    “Ghosttown” (Dirty Pop Intro Remix)
46.    “Bitch I’m Madonna” (Sander Kleinenberg Video Edit) +# – feat. Nicki Minaj
47.    “Medellín” (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx Mix) – Madonna and Maluma
48.    “I Rise” (Tracy Young’s Pride Intro Radio Remix)
49.    “Crave” (Tracy Young Dangerous Remix) - feat. Swae Lee
50.    “I Don’t Search I Find” (Honey Dijon Radio Mix)

* previously unreleased
+available digitally for the first time
# available commercially for the first time

9 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Eu estou respondendo aqui pois estava pensando em disponibilizar todo o material em HQ

Ooooohhhhh please do it, i hope u change ur mind about it and share it anyway. U know lots of us would love that and would love to read more about the whole creative process u took. People always gonna talk, u know opinions r like assholes, everybody has one. But some people also seem to have their heads in their asses. Just ignore those. I'm happy for u and the work u did. Keep up the good work. Haters gonna hate anyway. But i think most of us would love to see and hear more.

16 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Hi! I'm Aldo Diaz who was mentioned so much here. Well, sorry to write in Portuguese, but I don't even know if it's interesting to translate this for everyone here. I've read horrible things about me here, from people I don't even know who they are or who know me and I've never answered anyone, because I don't know them and no comment will influence anything in my life.

Today I decided to read some and stopped at page 68 I think. I can't understand how much hate for someone you don't know or want to know. Asking how the cover was chosen, how many people are involved, if it was Madonna's choice. It's easier to criticize, right? 

Right at the beginning, they posted a photo of me that I took of her and no one knew it was me and some people said it could be the cover and when the official cover with my name was announced, attacks began about something you don't know or how the choice was made. .

But don't worry, I don't care about that. I'm very happy and accomplished, I was only surprised by people who came to congratulate me talking about me here.

I'm answering here because I was thinking of making all the material available in HQ on the site and I wanted to do a giveaway of 4 BOXSET MADONNA - FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES (6 LPS) But I saw that it's not worth it. I was going to ask you to assemble a cover using the official photo and the 4 best ones I would give the BOX. Unfortunately some people are mean and are not happy for others.

But I'm very HAPPY!:) 

As some here already have their opinion of how the cover was made, I won't try to tell, even because they are not interested.

I'm not bothered by the comments, I just decided to write because I was going to do the draw and saw that I shouldn't. 

Thank you to the people who liked and those who didn't, I'm sorry and if you don't want it in your collection, just don't buy it.

Thanks! 

Aldo.

Dear Aldo,

I love the covers.

Just ignore those hateful and mean comments.

Keep it up with your great work.

Regards,

22 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Olá! sou o Aldo Diaz que tanto foi citado aqui. Bem, desculpem escrever em português, mas não sei nem se é interessante traduzir isso para todos aqui. Eu já li coisas horríveis de me aqui, de pessoas que eu nem sei quem são ou que me conhecem e nunca respondi ninguém, pois não os conheço e nenhum comentário não vai influenciar nada na minha vida.

Hoje resolvi ler alguns e parei na página 68 eu acho. Não consigo entendo quanto ódio por alguém que vocês não conhecem ou se quer procuram conhecer. Perguntar como foi a escolha da capa, quantas pessoas estão envolvidas, se foi escolha da Madonna. É mais fácil criticar né? 

Logo no inicio postaram uma foto minha que fiz dela e ninguém sabia que fui eu e algumas pessoas falaram que poderia ser a capa e quando foi anunciado a capa oficial com meu nome, começaram os ataques sobre algo que vocês não sabem ou como foi a escolha.

Mas não se preocupem, não ligo pra isso. Estou muito feliz e realizado só me surpreendi com pessoas que vem me parabenizar falando de me aqui.

Eu estou respondendo aqui pois estava pensando em disponibilizar todo o material em HQ no site e queria fazer um sorteio de 4 BOXSET MADONNA - FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES (6 LPS) Mas vi que não vale a pena. Ia pedir para vocês montarem uma capa usando a foto oficial e os 4 melhores eu daria o BOX. Infelizmente algumas pessoas são más e não ficam felizes pelos outros.

Mas eu estou muito FELIZ! :) 

Como alguns aqui já tem sua opinião de como foi feita a capa, não vou tentar contar, mesmo porque não estão interessados.

Não estou incomodado com os comentários, só resolvi escrever pois ia fazer o sorteio e vi que não devo. 

Obrigado as pessoas que curtiram e as que não gostaram, sinto muito e se não quiser na sua coleção é só não comprar.

Obrigado! 

Aldo.

Thank you for your work and congratulations, you're now part of the Madonna history (well you were since "Bitch I'm Madonna"!). I love your cover, I said it before. :cute:

Ignore the haters. They wouldn't say it to your face but it's easy to hide behind a phone or tablet.

And please share more about the process, we'd love to know.

Take care!

45 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Olá! sou o Aldo Diaz que tanto foi citado aqui. Bem, desculpem escrever em português, mas não sei nem se é interessante traduzir isso para todos aqui. Eu já li coisas horríveis de me aqui, de pessoas que eu nem sei quem são ou que me conhecem e nunca respondi ninguém, pois não os conheço e nenhum comentário não vai influenciar nada na minha vida.

Hoje resolvi ler alguns e parei na página 68 eu acho. Não consigo entendo quanto ódio por alguém que vocês não conhecem ou se quer procuram conhecer. Perguntar como foi a escolha da capa, quantas pessoas estão envolvidas, se foi escolha da Madonna. É mais fácil criticar né? 

Logo no inicio postaram uma foto minha que fiz dela e ninguém sabia que fui eu e algumas pessoas falaram que poderia ser a capa e quando foi anunciado a capa oficial com meu nome, começaram os ataques sobre algo que vocês não sabem ou como foi a escolha.

Mas não se preocupem, não ligo pra isso. Estou muito feliz e realizado só me surpreendi com pessoas que vem me parabenizar falando de me aqui.

Eu estou respondendo aqui pois estava pensando em disponibilizar todo o material em HQ no site e queria fazer um sorteio de 4 BOXSET MADONNA - FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES (6 LPS) Mas vi que não vale a pena. Ia pedir para vocês montarem uma capa usando a foto oficial e os 4 melhores eu daria o BOX. Infelizmente algumas pessoas são más e não ficam felizes pelos outros.

Mas eu estou muito FELIZ! :) 

Como alguns aqui já tem sua opinião de como foi feita a capa, não vou tentar contar, mesmo porque não estão interessados.

Não estou incomodado com os comentários, só resolvi escrever pois ia fazer o sorteio e vi que não devo. 

Obrigado as pessoas que curtiram e as que não gostaram, sinto muito e se não quiser na sua coleção é só não comprar.

Obrigado! 

Aldo.

Dear Aldo,

many thanks for your nice post!

This forum is very free and while this is good, of course it's easy that people discuss heavily on every subject. Sometimes it's challenging.

I suppose you already faced criticism in your IG by the very opinionated Madonna fans, but I hope you didn't feel unwelcome here, because this would make me sad as a moderator.

I hope you will share your stories with us. We recently welcomed @Brendonshayart so it would be so nice to know more of your experience. Please feel free to create a new thread like this one and I promise we will make sure the discussion is polite.

Finally Enough Love has been a mess. The title is lame, the tracklist gets progressively weaker, the artwork sucks, the promo has been mediocre and the project really offers nothing new or exciting. Everyone should just be happy that she is even in the top ten to begin with, because the quality of the product does not merit it at all. And no, 2022 will not be Madonna's comeback year, watch FEL start rapidly falling off the charts once the effect of the initial fan sales is gone. 

Hey Aldo!

Criticism is part of growth, e.g. I swim, at the very beginning I was mad AF cuz my trainer forced me to pay attention and improve my technique instead of focusing on velocity... It hurts when people tell you that your work feels amateurish, it really hurts cuz you love what you do, but,  sometimes is ok to pay attention to what people say.

I assume you have your own style, and that's ok, thick your skin, seek more art direction, practice, be the best, and be inspired.

I won't worship your work as everybody else simply because, I don't like it at all, but if this is your passion, shut everybody's mouth by improving. Other than that you will end up surrounded by worshippers who won't let you grow as an artist.

Hey @Aldo . 

Unfortunately being picked by Madonna thrusts you into a stratosphere that you are probably not prepared for. I mean, fans are comparing your work to 90s covers that had dedicated photoshoots by the best of the best of photographers and endless budgets. I hope you can look past any negativity and realize it has nothing to do with you. I hope you can enjoy being here. 💋

4 hours ago, Aldo said:

Hate you had to read all that mess. First off, Madonna of all people has recognized your talent and that’s what matters. Don’t be a stranger and visit us when you can. You haven’t been in the discussion so people have just been talking however they want. But there’s those that have valid opinion on your work and as an artist you will have to take the refreshing positives with the heat of the negative ones. Thank you for your contributions to Madonna’s body of work.

The negativity in here lately is a bit much.  It’s exhausting to scroll through.  And much of it isn’t even being bitchy in an interesting way.  

Congrats on doing a Madonna cover.  Something NOBODY else here will ever even come close to doing.  Gee, ya think maybe they are all a wee bit bitter about it?  ;)

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic