The Break Up

RUADJAI

4 hours ago, milingo83 said:

The article say “They are still on good terms and there are no hard feelings but they are at different places with their lives." 😉

The articles means nothing to me because it's a very unreliable source lol if they broke up and are on good terms, I don't understand who the" fuck you" message on instagram is for lol

She had her ass done during the making of MX before she dated him. She's catholic at the end of the day. Stupid comments. 

He was supposedly anti vaxxer and into conspiracies no? I always found it weird she was such a huge proponent for covid relief donating a shit ton of money then the moment they get together she posted that conspiracy african lady and that thing about Zuckerberg owning all of us. 

At the end of the day, hope shes ok and is happy.

image.png.51717fc654bd39bca1a4fb43aa3ac4dc.png

To be honest, The saddest part of this news is not that she broke up with that useless boy toy. The saddest part of this news that part of the picture above. I wouldn't say anything about it if it was her natural butt. Because it is natural for your hips to droop down when you get older. But my heart breaks when I look at this photograph, not because of the providence of nature, but because of the result of Madonna's  choice of stupidity.

Edited by MadameX (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, MadameX said:

image.png.51717fc654bd39bca1a4fb43aa3ac4dc.png

To be honest, The saddest part of this news is not that she broke up with that useless boy toy. The saddest part of this news that part of the picture above. I wouldn't say anything about it if it was her natural butt. Because it is natural for your hips to droop down when you get older. But my heart breaks when I look at this photograph, not because of the providence of nature, but because of Madonna's artificial choice of stupidity.

Do you need everything wrong with your statements explaining to you (again)? 

Really reminds me of those horrible circle of shame photos from the gossip mags. 

Well shame on you

44 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

The articles means nothing to me because it's a very unreliable source lol if they broke up and are on good terms, I don't understand who the" fuck you" message on instagram is for lol

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/madonna-splits-boyfriend-ahlamalik-williams-three-years-b996516.html

probably this is more "realibe" for you. 

Lol, I'm surprised she even care? Like she suppose to be prepared for this day... 35 years differences!!! He's a kid who just started his life... Apparently he took what he want & now it's time to fly.
Lol I'm actually only sad coz she did her ass for him but it didnt work. Hopefully she will get rid of the implants as she no longer need them.

I’m deceased lol!

If you’re Madonna how do you meet guys? She’s not going to go on a dating app and I can’t see her talking to random guys at a bar. 
It’s hard enough for us non famous ladies to meet guys. 
Most of the younger guys she dated were dancers she met through work. 
Actually I read there is a dating app for famous people. You have to be invited to join. 
Simone Biles the gymnast met her fiancé a NFL player on there.