The Break Up

RUADJAI

Several media outlets reported just yesterday that the remix compilation will be shelved indefinitely because Madonna supposedly isn't happy anymore with a certain guest vocalist who is only known as 'AW' and who appears on no less than 31 remixes, 12 of which are for the song Frozen. I guess news about the breakup explains a lot.

2 hours ago, Fontainebleau said:

Several media outlets reported just yesterday that the remix compilation will be shelved indefinitely because Madonna supposedly isn't happy anymore with a certain guest vocalist who is only known as 'AW' and who appears on no less than 31 remixes, 12 of which are for the song Frozen. I guess news about the breakup explains a lot.

Wait what…?

All said and done I hope my mom is ok and her heart isn’t breaking too much despite her sassy posts. It’s hurts to lose a love. I really really want her to find the love of her life late in the dayimage.png.7c5de50a5fc6e3c04e6194654f57eda2.png

Id love nothing more for her than to be crazy on love at this stage of her life. 

Lol, I'm surprised she even care? Like she suppose to be prepared for this day... 35 years differences!!! 😁 He's a kid who just started his life... Apparently he took what he want & now it's time to fly. 😌

Lol I'm actually only sad coz she did her ass for him but it didnt work. 😔💀 Hopefully she will get rid of the implants as she no longer need them. 😁👻

10 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Hopefully she will get rid of the implants as she no longer need them. 😁👻

I doubt she had such drastic surgery done for the only purpose of pleasing her boy toy -_- she wanted it by herself to feel younger and hotter, why can't fans just accept that and move on-

40 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Lol, I'm surprised she even care? Like she suppose to be prepared for this day... 35 years differences!!! 😁 He's a kid who just started his life... Apparently he took what he want & now it's time to fly. 😌

Lol I'm actually only sad coz she did her ass for him but it didnt work. 😔💀 Hopefully she will get rid of the implants as she no longer need them. 😁👻

Can you remove implants that size without any repercussions to the skin? Wouldn't it be all stretched out?

8 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Because she did it for him. Facts. 😁👻

Were you with them when "he" decided she needed a bigger ass? I don't think so, than you can't really say that is how it went. 

19 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Because it doesn't look younger or hotter... 

Maybe she does actually feel like that tho? I liked her natural butt better as well, but if a person feels better in a certain way, it doesn't matter what other think 🤷‍♂️ anyways, we'll find out if that was made for him only when we see her ass back at its natural form lol