The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

29 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I am not sure but it’s been about 6 weeks since Guy O’s initial post.

If what you’re saying is correct then they have a fair amount of time left before they have to issue refunds because Ticketmaster delayed changing the status of the shows for quite a long time after we got the news. There’s no way it’ll take more than another few weeks.

I always thought that the reason Ticketmaster stalled so long after guy oseary’s tweet, was so they could hold off on giving refunds. They want to keep as much money as possible, for as long as they can. That money makes the company good interest sitting in the bank and other investments.

12 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I dont think she will do Russian shows this tour due to the Ukrainian conflict still in affect.

She hasn't performed there since 2012 on the MDNA Tour and she told Entertainment Weekly in 2015 “I won’t appear in Moscow or St Petersburg anymore, because I don’t want to perform in places where being homosexual is tantamount to a crime,”

10 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

She hasn't performed there since 2012 on the MDNA Tour and she told Entertainment Weekly in 2015 “I won’t appear in Moscow or St Petersburg anymore, because I don’t want to perform in places where being homosexual is tantamount to a crime,”

What an awful situation there.

On the US TM site, when I click on the MSG concert event info, I get the following message

"We Will Return Shortly

Our site is temporarily down for maintenance.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Please check back soon."

https://www.ticketmaster.com/madonna-the-celebration-tour-new-york-new-york/event/3B005E28A4791184

Hopefully we are getting news ASAP today (already Thursday afternoon in Asia) so we can move on and start planning for next year.

If this is true, which it probably is, the tour will remain in the same to places as madame X (North America and Europe). Financially it obviously makes sense. And that’s the goal in the end. I just hope she returns to theatre shows and studio albums after she finishes Celebration. But she will probably milk Celebration for a few more years.

1 hour ago, SuperBicycle said:

On the US TM site, when I click on the MSG concert event info, I get the following message

"We Will Return Shortly

Our site is temporarily down for maintenance.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Please check back soon."

https://www.ticketmaster.com/madonna-the-celebration-tour-new-york-new-york/event/3B005E28A4791184

Hopefully we are getting news ASAP today (already Thursday afternoon in Asia) so we can move on and start planning for next year.

Now it is back to showing the seating plan. Fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

If this is true, which it probably is, the tour will remain in the same to places as madame X (North America and Europe). Financially it obviously makes sense. And that’s the goal in the end. I just hope she returns to theatre shows and studio albums after she finishes Celebration. But she will probably milk Celebration for a few more years.

Why in the world will she come back to that? 

3 hours ago, Honey Little said:

What? Why theatre shows? 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic