The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

But what is this tour is ment to be some kind of leitmotif for the biopic, I was thinkingg about that the other day, something like J.Lo's documentary. Like ok, theey are making a legacy story, but because she is still alive they need some kind of conclusion or an event to circle the whole story, so with this whole 40th anniversary and greatest hits tour they can make something like an upgraded Truth or dare biopically-oriented... haha, what do you all think about that idea?

1 hour ago, animalinstinct said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CndbYKFqAaH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I don’t know how to embed on here, but this did make me laugh 😂

Yea, sorry, embedding doesn't work yet - I'm on it - but bloody hell, it's so technical and convoluted! Short story, I need to get 'advance access' - long story - to get that - you've gotta write a PHD Doctorate lol

2 hours ago, madgefan said:

I wonder if Madonna did a real photoshoot to promote the show. Fingers crossed it's not another Ricardo Gomes pic filtered af.

I’m sure she said not long ago in a tik tok video that she was having her hair done for a photo shoot….maybe it was for this…

5 minutes ago, stefo said:

I read on fb that the visual is gonna be red with many M's silhouettes from different eras, M is planned to perform in Paris on the 12th and 13th of November and the title should be confirmed to be the Celebration world tour

Earlier rumours reported that she was going to be in South America in November, I really hope she's still coming :drama:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic