The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

35 minutes ago, Madame X said:

I don't know what's better to get the best experience and feelings: Avoid all spoilers, don't listen to any of her songs and not watching any of the previous tours prior to the concerts in a month and a half or to do so to get into the mood and exitement. 

I think avoid all spoilers. But watch all her tours beforehand to get into the spirit. You can never have too much Madonna.

48 minutes ago, Madame X said:

I don't know what's better to get the best experience and feelings: Avoid all spoilers, don't listen to any of her songs and not watching any of the previous tours prior to the concerts in a month and a half or to do so to get into the mood and exitement. 

Well given I live in a flop of a country that'll be forever in stand-by about CT2 coming or not, guess spoilers won't affect me.

On 9/27/2023 at 7:31 PM, Enrico said:

I am still trying to buy a ticket for Milan 25/11 which is sold out at the moment.

Secondary ticketing is hard in Italy because Viagogo and Stubhub are now prohibited.

Do you think I will find a floor ticket outside the venue on that night?

One more question. I saw different VIP tickets on sale, but if I remember well they are not transferable, so I don't want to take risks... can anyone confirm this?

hey, back in January I got 2 tickets as a gift for the Milan show (23 Nov). 

Should I be worried? :D They confirmed it and everything looks fine with it.

We're so damn close to this tour, I'm ready to piss myself.  I can't wait for how things will unfold in the coming days.  I'm hoping that all this silence, means she will providing an onslaught of things that will celebrate her career.  The tour is definitely the highlight here, but I'm also looking forward to what else may come out of it.  I'm excited if a new song might come out of this.  I'm excited to see her online stores and venues stalked with a lot of incredible nostalgic products including re-issued music.  I can't wait for the media to be talking about her taking the world by storm again. I can't wait for the haters to continue to hate and bring more attention to her and the fans to dissect everything to death.  The fun is about to begin folks!  "Let's go!!!!!!!"

I think at this point she will start to hype for the debut night from the weekend on, maybe right next week, but I don't expect any anticipation or spolier. And if a new track is really on the horizon, it could be presented in the show and released during the debut night.

I'm so excited anyway, I'm dieing to see her overwhelmed by the love of the audience when she'll get the stage after what happened and listen to what she will say about it, during the first show. I honestly think it's gonna be the last huge tour and I'm also emotional thinking to live it.

I'm full of love for her in these waiting days (hoping to remain like this after the debut night :lol:)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic