The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

8 hours ago, Sheridan1980 said:

Why skipping the recent ones? Because of the sales? Medellin and living for love are great singles. I don't care about the sales 

I love her recent songs as well and maybe she will perform some of them too, but a setlist cannot be endlessly long and she has so many "bigger hits" to perform live than the recent ones... I wish she would include some of her big hits that have never or rarely been performed live like This used to be my playground, Take a bow, Rescue Me etc.

4 minutes ago, Mlvcfan said:

I think those are going to be contest giveaways because none have even been available for sale as far as I can see

3 minutes ago, djnathanashby said:

PIT seats in Dallas weren’t VIP. And both sides were available. $900 plus fees. At least for night 2. Night 1 sold out the PIT in presale it looks like.

Im hoping to get PIT seats next week when Pittsburgh goes on sale 

Oh damnnn, Now I'm stressed af. Hopefully I can get pit for the DC show :Madonna041:

11 minutes ago, djnathanashby said:

PIT seats in Dallas weren’t VIP. And both sides were available. $900 plus fees. At least for night 2. Night 1 sold out the PIT in presale it looks like.

Im hoping to get PIT seats next week when Pittsburgh goes on sale 

I take that back - they are ICONIC VIP. Just looked again. But they’re available 

Just pivoting from the ticket talk to the stage layout.  I kinda remember one of her Instagram story photos showed her in a room with sheets of seating charts that were blacked out but there was some stage diorama.  Does anyone know what I'm referring to and happen to have that photo?

1 minute ago, BILLSTER said:

Just pivoting from the ticket talk to the stage layout.  I kinda remember one of her Instagram story photos showed her in a room with sheets of seating charts that were blacked out but there was some stage diorama.  Does anyone know what I'm referring to and happen to have that photo?

Yeah good point does anyone have those images?

Hi everyone,

I got one re-sale ticket for Sunday Toronto concert. As I was purchasing, she announced second show in Toronto, making available better seats for cheaper prices compared to resale scam!

Now, I am with my resale ticket with seating on the second-floor balcony, looking at floor tickets for the Monday show and crying.

Do you think if I get a ticket for Monday, can I re-sale my ticket for Sunday show?

I still have tears of joy and anger on my eyes.

Edited by mazzona (see edit history)

I got a floor two seat, row 10, on 10/1 in LA  for $550. All the other floor seats were $2750 and above. I got kicked out of Ticketmaster, and got error messages at the time of purchase ten time. It’s a fucking shit show. I have three nights covered now, and wanted another in the pit, but I feel like a drug addict right now, and so I’m gonna take my foot off the accelerator! 

2 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

I got a floor two seat, row 10, on 10/1 in LA  for $550. All the other floor seats were $2750 and above. I got kicked out of Ticketmaster, and got error messages at the time of purchase ten time. It’s a fucking shit show. I have three nights covered now, and wanted another in the pit, but I feel like a drug addict right now, and so I’m gonna take my foot off the accelerator! 

Lol this is me too :laughing: I've spent 2500...I think that's enough Madonna for now.

41 minutes ago, BILLSTER said:

yes!!!! I'm trying to find these images from her Instagram stories! #HELP

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

And you’re flying to Toronto and Miami add that to the cost :Madonna009:

Girl, I made Delta give me money for all the shenanigans they put me through around Christmas time. Who knew they were paying for me to go on tour with Madonna? :Madonna030:

But yes, I literally canceled my 1.5 week planned trip to Greece in September to re-allocate funds to all of this :rip:

Circumstances have prevented me from buying tickets this week and I won't be able to try again later this year the via secondhand market. Hopefully by then the scalping business will have somewhat normalised. But I doubt it, given the unexpected demand. While ticket prices here in Europe are modest compared the US, they were still to expensive for me. Fuck that's frustrating

Edited by acolyte (see edit history)

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

Has anyone else’s ticketmaster purchase disappeared from the credit cards? I’m worried my order has been cancelled by ticketmaster/icon presale 

Nope mine was charged and went through. I used someone’s code from here that had been used at least 6 times before I purchased my tickets

8 minutes ago, TOpher said:

Nope mine was charged and went through. I used someone’s code from here that had been used at least 6 times before I purchased my tickets

I'm in the same boat here. also used a code for here and am still panicking my tickets will be cancelled the day of the show

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic