Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

Am I the only one who doesn’t hate HUOK? I don’t love it, but can listen to it. Having said that the casual fan will have no clue as to what they are listening to.

Also, a “singles” tour is very much different from a “greatest hits” tour. As a diehard fan I’m fine with this as I know every Madonna track by heart. But folks like my best friend (who is going to the show with me) will see the difference. “Oh Father” over something like “Cherish”? It will be a confusing $250 letdown. 

I love Madonna but she really does not care what fans really want. It’s always about what she wants to give us. Which I live about her…but don’t advertise the tour as a “greatest hits” tour if it really isn’t one.

24 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I refuse to believe Hung Up (OG) is not performed but the most horrible collab of her career is. Just can't think of that, not even as a joke. 

Also, maybe it's "very few" from COADF because people at first really were expecting Get Together as well. It was really chatted about. 

And if the 70s song + mashup thing is true, it can't be anything outside of Hung Up x Gimme Gimme. It's just too in the stars and iconic not to be that 

This is Madonna we’re talking about. It’ll prob be disguised under “artists are here to disturb the peace” by constantly torturing her fans with shitty renditions :Madonna006:

30 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Me after dropping clues

madonna-justify-my-love.gif

Well, it looks like you conquered just what you wanted…

“We want to leave you in a bit of doubt, but, at the same time, ignite your curiosity and spark discussion”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🕺🏼🕺🏼🪩💃🦆

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

Late 70's cover mashed with one of her older songs:

• I Wanna Be Your Lover (Prince)
  • Dancing Queen (ABBA)
  • Gimme Gimme Gimme (ABBA)
  • Le Freak (Chic)
  • YMCA (Village People)
  • Heroes (David Bowie)
  • Ring My Bell (Anita Ward)
  • Video Killed The Radio Star (The Buggles)
  • Hot Stuff (Donna Summer)
  • September (Earth Wind & Fire)
  • Born To Be Alive (Patrick Hernandez)
  • We Are Family (Sister Sledge)
  • He's The Greatest Dancer (Sister Sledge)
  • I Want Your Love (Chic)
  • Don't Stop Me Now (Queen)
  • My Sharona (The Knack)
  • Rapper's Delight (The Sugarhill Gang)
  • Heart Of Glass (Blondie)
  • Boogie Wonderland (Earth Wind & Fire)
  • Highway To Hell (AC/DC)
  • Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) (The Jacksons)
  • I Was Made For Loving You (Kiss)

If mixed with the right songs, these could serve for really exciting mashups.

40 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I refuse to believe Hung Up (OG) is not performed but the most horrible collab of her career is. Just can't think of that, not even as a joke. 

Also, maybe it's "very few" from COADF because people at first really were expecting Get Together as well. It was really chatted about. 

And if the 70s song + mashup thing is true, it can't be anything outside of Hung Up x Gimme Gimme. It's just too in the stars and iconic not to be that 

To be honest, I wouldn’t mind the OG Hung Up being ignored. I never liked Love Song x Gimme Gimme Gimme in the first place and considering that she has chosen to ignore anything else from COADF for such a long time and only do awful version of HU on tour, I could perfectly do without it.

I think HUOT isn’t even the most offensive version she's done of it.

1 minute ago, steady75 said:

Not performing the original instrumentation of Hung Up on her greatest hits tour would feel like a real own goal  after two duff outings since 2005. A miss. The Grills in live arrangement song choice form. Done to spite and annoy. 

It’s NOT a greatest hits tour.

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Not performing the original instrumentation of Hung Up on her greatest hits tour would feel like a real own goal  after two duff outings since 2005. A miss. The Grills in live arrangement song choice form. Done to spite and annoy. 

I feel like Hung Up is SO of its era. I can't imagine hearing the original version in a concert in 2023.

2 minutes ago, DiegoLCL said:

It is so clear she'll do Hung Up using Hung Up on Tokischa but with original verses and probably use the sample on climax like the MDNA version. 
Prepare yourselves: 

Yes, I'm sure this version will be performed along with Sickick's version of Frozen in some capacity. I also am betting Back that Up to the Beat and Vulgar will show up in some form on the tour as well.