Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

7 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

It's sketchy how these people are listening to rehearsals and then giving us utter vague hints like this. Like, why not just tell us the song titles? 

I won't believe anything until I hear clips. 

Well, we really haven't received anything that revealing from anyone yet, so I agree. It's all been pretty vague info and some making guesses that seem pretty predictable for a tour that is supposed to celebrate 4 decades of her career.

I worked in Arenas for years. There are way more people working inside the venue during the day and while artists are rehearsing even huge artists like Madonna. 
Social media is on everyones phone these days. It’s not just super fans that wanna share a bit of goss or an exclusive. 
People love goss, even if stuff isn’t what they would be interested in day to day. People want the likes and the engagement. 
Point being it’s not always fans outside the arena. 

4 minutes ago, SwedenBoy said:

I have seen and heard it rehearsed. It doesn´t matter what you believe. Other, more well known songs, have also been rehearsed. I thought I would share my excitement, but wow are people negative here. I´m out, enjoy staying at home in your parents basements, you won´t be missed. Looking forward to the time of our lives.

:dead::dead::dead:

“Other, more well known songs, have also been rehearsed!”

Well hold the phone, let’s all celebrate THAT! She’s going to be doing songs even bigger than Over and Over on her greatest hits tour! Thank you, selfless insider!

11 minutes ago, scion said:

With the way this is going, anyone would think the show is one big Medley start to finish like a Janet show... Only in a decent sized venue, with people in seats and a stage not recycled from a karaoke bar.

What I love is while we are having fun speculating and grasping at straws, we still know nothing.  At this point if she recorded herself putting her beauty skin cream on, people would take that as a hint and assume she's performing "Skin".  :laughing:

I'm also glad no one is yet able to get true confirmed audio from the rehearsals.  I really do hope we all find out the true set list as the first show starts.  If we get it beforehand, I'll be just as happy to know it, but I also enjoy the anticipation and the surprise element of it all.  It's all fun and exciting!! :party: