Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

Just now, Winn said:

Oh I know. I was just being playful :whip:

Oh I get it.  It's hard not to get excited here.  If anything, this is a good sign to having an announcement about the tour plans in the next day or so.  I'll really get excited when she's back rehearsing and sharing herself to social media again.  She's definitely a force and I expect she's eager to get back to it all as soon as she can.

Just now, subversive said:

And now she's fine (the fine all she can) I think that we are going to have a statement soon, by herself, a video on instagram. A deal like this... it should be done by her and it's going to be done by her.

I agree.

And I am almost sure that she will prefer to make a video because it is something more intimate and warm than a cold statement or declaration through her social networks that could even be written by another person. I definitely prefer a video because it is more authentic and more personal.

51 minutes ago, tscott said:

I wouldn't jump the gun here.  Once we come down from this high of seeing her standing there on the street, looking good, we need to realize, she's most likely still recovering.  I do hope that it's sooner than later as well.  But I'm sure there is still going to be a month or so of delay (at the least) before the tour will start. 

Yeah that's my bet :thumbsup: she is not just fine, she went for a walk on the streets, it means she could still need to rest but she's absolutely out of every kind of serious risks. I suppose they're ready now to rearrange the schedule and release a statement and, considered how much money are involved, I think she will open the tour about the half of August, wich is still 5 weeks from now, two more weeks to rest, three more weeks to rehearse and then ... BAM GUYS!! 

I'm sure the merch is gonna be amazing! And the fucking tour book!!! How interesting is it gonna be this time? The quotes, the pics, the moments considered from all her career :broken:

8 minutes ago, stefo said:

Yeah that's my bet :thumbsup: she is not just fine, she went for a walk on the streets, it means she could still need to rest but she's absolutely out of every kind of serious risks. I suppose they're ready now to rearrange the schedule and release a statement and, considered how much money are involved, I think she will open the tour about the half of August, wich is still 5 weeks from now, all the time to rest tewo more weeks, rehearse three more weeks and then ... BAM GUYS!! 

I'm sure the merch is gonna be amazing this time, ands the fucking tour book!!! How interesting is it gonna be this time? the quotes, the pics, the songs considered from all her career :broken:

Love your view on this.  I hope it's true she can get things together in the next five weeks.  It would be great.  My feeling it might be a bit later, but we'll see.  I just don't want her to push it if she's not ready and we know she can be stubborn.

As for merchandise, I've been noticing how a lot of artists are just loading their online stores with all kinds of merchandise, including some re-issues of landmark albums. Of course, some of the merchandise from these artists are crazy ridiculous, but I can see Madonna going all out as well as revisiting some era merchandise. That's where the money is made along with the tour.  It'll probably spin a lot of our heads and dry our wallets up. LOL!

What did Madonna said to the doctor?

I'm burning up, burning up for your love
For your love, oh

Do you wanna see me down on my knees?
Or bending over backwards, now, would you be pleased?
Unlike the others, I'd do anything
I'm not the same, I have no shame
I'm on fire

I’ll be here all night 🥁 

sammy davis jr drums GIF

She does appear to be holding onto something in each picture, but the good part is that she's outside going for a walk.

Regarding the other posters saying the BBL is gone, it does appear to have shrunk but as others said the clothes could be tricking us. Because when could it have been removed? That's a major procedure and not a quick in-and-out

Yeah this is a moment of happiness isn't it? Let's enjoy it guys!

And soon we'll discover who are gonna be the super lucky ones who bought the tickets for the new debut night, without even thinking of it :01:

7 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Man, being a fan of Madonna is an extreme sport… and I love it.

The Celebration Tour will not only be a celebration of her career, but her whole life. I can only imagine how emotional the opening night it's going to be.

8 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Man, being a fan of Madonna is an extreme sport… and I love it.

The Celebration Tour will not only be a celebration of her career, but her whole life. I can only imagine how emotional the opening night it's going to be.

Yes, and let's hope her team can really spin this health scare into something positive, and get people to appreciate her that much more.  I can see that some fans who have been disappointed in the past, have had a change of heart, and realize how much they appreciate she's just still here, doing her thing. I think it will be a true celebration of her career and her life as well. 

Not to come across negative, but I wonder if the infection could have been caused by the fake implants in her body, I have seen medical shows where implants have leaked into the blood stream and killed people, I wonder if her dr’s HIGHLY suggested either complete removal of the fake entities in her butt and chest or serious reductions. 

10 minutes ago, Lilalo said:

Not to come across negative, but I wonder if the infection could have been caused by the fake implants in her body, I have seen medical shows where implants have leaked into the blood stream and killed people, I wonder if her dr’s HIGHLY suggested either complete removal of the fake entities in her butt and chest or serious reductions. 

It’s very possible.

25 minutes ago, Lilalo said:

It's common for breast implants to do this so it's absolutely possible her butt implants caused her infection. But they're gone now, so yayyyyy

I second the sentiment of the emotions for opening night.  Now we know she is mobile and on the mend, we can all have a collective sigh of relief that some normalcy can be attained.  I am not sure we will see a tour this year. This is only a guess and I have no solid reason to say, but my guess is the whole tour is being rebooked.  If Guy/LiveNation/TicketMaster don't say anything in about 48 days, then they risk auto-refunds I believe.  They don't want that.  My guess is the silence is them all working to rebook. Why not start in Mexico top of the year and then move from then on after she has had time to completely rest/heal and rehearse.  

All in all, great news today.

Lovely to see the pictures of Madonna. I'm smiling from ear to ear.

And she's beautiful.

Regarding the outfit, I think she's cute in it. :)

And I still think that the tour will start in London. I think that after this health scare, they need to change the show a little regarding Madonna's dancing. And she probably still need time to properly regain her strenght and feel comfortable on stage.

55 minutes ago, Lilalo said:

Ok I'm gonna say it, I promised myself I would have not but I'm so happy I'm gonna trust you won't come over me for writing this.

One of the possibilities that came to my mind when I saw the pic and suddenly noticed some apparent changes (wich we'll see if are real or just a perspective effect) is that the bacteria infection could have been related to a surgery already planed (as she often did before her tours) during or after wich something went wrong, got infected. That could explain the strange story of the long lasting fever, not taken care of, and I'm absolutely fine she won't ever tell the real story (it's all her fucking business) and also the only 4 days hospitalization after ICU.

I mean, it could be a possibility and I honestly don't see anything bad or wrong about it, a possible surgery collateral effect.

2 hours ago, tscott said:

Oh I get it.  It's hard not to get excited here.  If anything, this is a good sign to having an announcement about the tour plans in the next day or so.  I'll really get excited when she's back rehearsing and sharing herself to social media again.  She's definitely a force and I expect she's eager to get back to it all as soon as she can.

Not if she had a bacterial infection in her derriere. If that is the case (and im just being bad an theorizing) they would have had to remove the absess and stitch it back up. Takes a few days to heal and as another fan shared they'd have to redo her costumes (which is not really a big deal). 

3 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Not if she had a bacterial infection in her derriere. If that is the case (and im just being bad an theorizing) they would have had to remove the absess and stitch it back up. Takes a few days to heal and as another fan shared they'd have to redo her costumes (which is not really a big deal). 

I think you quoted the wrong person. Your comments have nothing to do with what I posted.  :)

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic