Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

1 hour ago, lalalagirl said:

Celine was not rushed to a hospital or in the icu. She wasn’t silent or anything like that. 

She was very silent in the beginning and we don’t know if she was rushed to the hospital or not as it wasn’t reported from her manager. Celine can’t walk and her condition is way more serious than Madonna’s for sure. Bye. 

3 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

She was very silent in the beginning and we don’t know if she was rushed to the hospital or not as it wasn’t reported from her manager. Celine can’t walk and her condition is way more serious than Madonna’s for sure. Bye. 

You don't know Madonna's condition or the severity of it. "For sure."

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Believe me, I thought about it many times!

So many wrong posts or messages that can easily be misunderstood.

I too sometimes refrain from writing, I keep@RUADJAI "think twice" advice in mind.

I still believe we need a place where to express our feeling in such a difficult moment.

this thread is the first thing i watch in the morning when i wake up to see if there is any news. Please don't close it. This is the worst moment of her career. We have to show support and patience :pray:

Spotify streams are cool and all, but there's so much negativity on twitter, which is a dumpster fire on any given day. If anyone has a twitter account, log into your account and post Madonna videos. Show her some love, maybe it'll throw off twitter's algorithm. If you were excited about the tour, stay excited. I think we would all feel better about the situation in retrospect.

Of course we are all concerned about her health, we love her. Hold on to the fact that Guy stated "A full recovery is expected."

There are likely a ton of legal nuances, insurance clauses, business, business, business stuff....given all of the performance agreements in place for her tour. We don't know what her doctor's orders are for "full recovery," nor is it our right to know. Thank God she is feeling better and she is expected to fully recover. Debi and Rosie shared a little bit more, thankfully, and we know how close they both are to Madonna personally. That's what we do know.

Many smart and fully competent people are employed by Madonna, Guy included. For the record, I am not. However, I have to hope that he is doing what's best for her personally and professionally, and as always, she is the one in command of everything. He may be responsible for things but ultimately she is accountable. Do you honestly think she's maintaining radio silence to be cruel? I don't. This is crisis management, and I gather this is the roll-out of their plan to ensure the best outcome.

Last night was tough, my mind started to go into the darker places about all of this. But she has shown us time and time again that she is a fighter. I'd like to think that she wants to proceed ASAP but is having it out with her management, etc. and really can't post anything until she is 100% certain of what's expected for her recovery and performance dates, or won't come back to bite her in the a** later, but again...we just don't know.

Holding tight,

J

Just had a thought... If she's filming a documentary about this tour (wich I think it's very likely, to close a trilogy with TOD and IGTTYAS), they for sure have been filming the rehearsals, and maybe they will include her illness and recovery process in the documentary.

Maybe they don't include the most private and personal details, but I can see they showing the business decisions regarding the tour: wich shows to postpone, wich shows to cancel, negotiation with the venues, definition of dates, itineraries and other details. They may be filming business meetings showing this decision making process as we speak, don't they? What do you guys think about it?

Edited by Leandro Gomes (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, Leandro Gomes said:

Just had a thought... If she's filming a documentary about this tour (wich I think it's very likely, to close a trilogy with TOD and IGTTYAS), they for sure have been filming the rehearsals, and maybe they will include her illness and recovery process in the documentary.

Maybe they don't include the most private and personal details, but I can see they showing the business decisions regarding the tour: wich shows to postpone, wich shows to cancel, negotiation with the venues, definition of dates, itineraries and other details. They may be filming business meetings showing this decision making process as we speak, don't they? What do you guys think about it?

I like the idea of a documentary. Not so much a biopic. She’ll do that when she’s 84. A documentary about now though sounds good.

20 minutes ago, Leandro Gomes said:

Wow I think that is a great idea, and the triumphant return in NY/London or wherever

53 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

"(Celine's) condition is way more serious than Madonna’s for sure."

This was your claim I replied to sweetie. Not mine. Bye.

Celine can’t walk or basically move, Madonna’s manger and friends said she’s doing better and full recovery is expected. “Rushed to the hospital”as you said is tabloid trash by the way. 

F0SZKaAXgAk3WSv?format=jpg&name=small

F0SZLzrXgAQJSs3?format=jpg&name=small

Imperio Madona are reporting this. Translated from Portugese so there might be some errors.

'Could it be rehearsals resumed? That afternoon one of Madonna's dancers who will be performing on the Celebration Tour posted a story on the LONG ISLAND MARRIOTT with the words: "Oh my God, I missed you!" The Hotel is located directly opposite the Nassau Coliseum - the arena where rehearsals for The Celebration Tour were taking place.'

2 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

F0SZKaAXgAk3WSv?format=jpg&name=small

F0SZLzrXgAQJSs3?format=jpg&name=small

Imperio Madona are reporting this. Translated from Portugese so there might be some errors.

'Could it be rehearsals resumed? That afternoon one of Madonna's dancers who will be performing on the Celebration Tour posted a story on the LONG ISLAND MARRIOTT with the words: "Oh my God, I missed you!" The Hotel is located directly opposite the Nassau Coliseum - the arena where rehearsals for The Celebration Tour were taking place.'

WTF.

Imagine she f****g starts the tour as originally planned.

This woman. Let's see.

3 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Could you post the original Portuguese or the link? 

OMG SO EXCITED!!! 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic