M was online and active on Instagram a few hours ago !

Redha DBL

29 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

No pics ??? How strange ! She was walking  with a pal on the streets and no paparazzi took a single pic ??! 🤔

Well if people doubted the first detailed report from Page Six, when she first went into the hospital, then it's not surprising to doubt this one as well.  And I'd have to agree, that you'd think someone would have snapped a shot of her.  You can't tell me that paparazzi wasn't camped outside of her home, ready to catch a glimpse of her.

I do hope it's true though.  It definitely is a good sign that she's getting better and recovering.

Very happy for her that she seems to be doing better.

On the other hand some of her fans are worried sick and and anxious about their traveling plans and schedules and she/her team won’t even bother to updated them accordingly. And before the apologists come for me with “she doesn’t own us a health update” this is not about that, is about respect for the time, money and emotional toll some of her fans have currently invested in her.