The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

27 minutes ago, McDonna said:

The full face reminds me from her early years when her face was really full....

VideoCapture_20231231-000932.jpg

354447896_599322318849024_12913637224726

late-70s-madonna-v0-8dwi32tb5lra1.jpg?au

5bb54b3b1f0000390124552d.jpeg?ops=scalef

Life's a circle, life's a circle...

Aquilo que mais magoa é que eu não estava perdida...

The thing that hurt the most is that I wasn't lost, I WASN'T LOST!!!

Btw, @eXtremeOccident I do promise to never use the t-word here again, but, by my mistake I end up using it, I TRULY do it in CAPS, LIKE A SCARLET LETTER, fair to you? TRULY fair?

I can’t wait for next week. Eeeeeek. When we bought our tickets, we were both working. I literally left my unit to log into TM. My husband and I were both in line. For whatever reason my app was not working properly. I said to him “it’s all on you. Get the best tickets you can” I went outside cuz I was pacing and raising my voice in anxiety/anticipation. In the end he got us pit tickets and he accidentally clicked “will call” for how to get our tickets 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

I can’t wait for next week. Eeeeeek. When we bought our tickets, we were both working. I literally left my unit to log into TM. My husband and I were both in line. For whatever reason my app was not working properly. I said to him “it’s all on you. Get the best tickets you can” I went outside cuz I was pacing and raising my voice in anxiety/anticipation. In the end he got us pit tickets and he accidentally clicked “will call” for how to get our tickets 😂😂😂

I’m sure you can change that if you call them

• Enrico unfeatured this topic