The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

10 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@scallywallyI believe @Blue Jean's a nihilist. They don't believe in the magic of horoscope, nor in the magic of Holidays, I suspect they doesn't even believe this planet is somewhat real. Well, maybe, MAYBE, they do believe in Madonna, this TRULY redeems them to me!

Horoscopes and religion are like Santa for adults . One day you’ll figure out it ain’t real :laughing:

17 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

GREAT recording!!!! It misses some little moments here and there, plus full Hung Up etc etc I'll fill those blanks with videos from the very same date and when i'm done i'll share the full thing!!! We MUST have the full closing show from 2023!!!.

5 minutes ago, xavier said:

55-F96-CB0-943-E-464-D-BD89-90012-A7-F2-

Everytime I watch Like a Prayer at Celebration Tour, I do remember of Hypatia of Alexandria, a Mathematician, Neoplatonist/pagan martyr in hands of damned Christians. The same hand who used to take the beat from Nero and others soon after that has started beating instead, until this day.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia

This is a cute fan moment :heart: from Brooklyn, NY, 2nd show and I think we can all relate!

Check the lady in white, front row, at 9:34:

Her smile, her complete happiness, her parter looking at her and kissing her like "yes, baby, we're seeing her". And all that just after the horniest number in the show adds to it haha xd

The Madonna Effect :Madonna010: What she makes in people.

54 minutes ago, Prayer said:

This is a cute fan moment :heart: from Brooklyn, NY, 2nd show and I think we can all relate!

Check the lady in white, front row, at 9:34:

Her smile, her complete happiness, her parter looking at her and kissing her like "yes, baby, we're seeing her". And all that just after the horniest number in the show adds to it haha xd

The Madonna Effect :Madonna010: What she makes in people.

She does what she does she's a true Christ the way that guy asked all of us to be. She not only shines her own Light; she makes us shine our own Lights too.

Shame some people who say that follow her in fact rather go for darkness than Light. But this is the wonder and miracle of human nature: everyone is born free to be as they want to be; one can at least choose if they wanna be a shepherd or a sheep.

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

What percentage of concert goers are taking drugs and partying into their 40’s and 50’s? It’s not reasonable to expect everyone attending to be ok with a 1am finish time on a Wednesday. Most have a family, a job, responsibilities….

Youre such a grumpy Scrooge. Santa's not coming to you for being too naughty this year. 

Yes I am the elf on a shelf watching. 

4 hours ago, Angelo said:

Sued for what?? 😂

lawsuit for causing that old man's knee injury?

I was honestly surprised to see Madonna fans treat this as just an light laugh or joke. If that man had fallen was in his 20s or 30s, I would have laughed as comfortably as you did. But look at that old man in Santa costume! He looks like he's at least in his mid-60s! At LEAST! And more importantly The old man in his 60s didn't fall on his own, he fell forward with the weight of a young woman. The moment I watched that video, I, too, recalled a major lawsuit

12 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

I was honestly surprised to see Madonna fans treat this as just an light laugh or joke. If that man had fallen was in his 20s or 30s, I would have laughed as comfortably as you did. But look at that old man in Santa costume! He looks like he's at least in his mid-60s! At LEAST! And more importantly The old man in his 60s didn't fall on his own, he fell forward with the weight of a young woman. The moment I watched that video, I, too, recalled a major lawsuit

Oh good grief, some of you are taking this way too seriously.  He's fine. You can slightly hear/see her ask if he's okay right after she laughs. Obviously being there she could tell it wasn't a serious fall.  Still, when you are highly charged like that, giving a concert, you don't automatically think the worst happens.

36 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

Are you like an Elon X Bot? 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)