"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

7 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

I never thought it was intentional, but maybe after she got thrown from the horse and then followed it up with Confessions she thought "hmmm...."

This is the same woman who entertained the idea of releasing "Black Madonna" not that long ago. Getting tossed and leaking tracks is child's play compared to that level of stunt queenery. So I get why people think it may have been planned.

:thumbsup:

The same happened with the tit of Janet Jackson during the Super Bowl. All prepared, and I don't understand how people believe that it was an accident. Publicity stunt, but that affected her and not Justin Timberlake in the end. 

Madonna was a control freak and rehearsed the same shit over and over. No way that she realised that the cape was a problem till the last second. She wanted to go viral and she succeed. Fin. 

3 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

:thumbsup:

The same happened with the tit of Janet Jackson during the Super Bowl. All prepared, and I don't understand how people believe that it was an accident. Publicity stunt, but that affected her and not Justin Timberlake in the end. 

Madonna was a control freak and rehearsed the same shit over and over. No way that she realised that the cape was a problem till the last second. She wanted to go viral and she succeed. Fin. 

The cape thing could have worked out 149 times during rehearsals and goes wrong the 150th time. Those things do happen to everyone on earth, including Madonna. Saying the fall at the brits was planned is just too much. She could have broken her back falling like that, come on ! She even knocked her head really hard. I know she's Madonna and that she has always been above the other pop stars but this is going too far ! 

3 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

The cape thing could have worked out 149 times during rehearsals and goes wrong the 150th time. Those things do happen to everyone on earth, including Madonna. Saying the fall at the brits was planned is just too much. She could have broken her back falling that this, come on ! She even knocked her head really hard. I know she's Madonna and that she has always been above the other pop stars but this is going too far ! 

I don't know what video did you see, but for me her fall is pretty 'clean'. I didn't see any head knocking on the floor really hard. She also said on interviews that she's trainned for falling with so many years of experience with horses. 

We are talking about the same girl that says now that she was looking for her shoe on Like a virgin MTV performance. Showbusiness. 

She explicitely explained that they tightened the knot too much because she started further back from the main stage and that was a last minute decision. A small detail that had a huge consequence on the timing and choreo, since she also wasn't supposed to be on the stairs at that moment. It's pretty obvious that it wasn't planned.

What!!? You people are crazy, that was not a publicity stunt. Janet was an obvious publicity stunt, but that fall was real. Shit happens and that definitely happened. She was nearly 60 she wouldn’t do anything that made her appear frail or someone who’s “had a fall”. 

The Janet thing has to be one of the most spectacular career ending moments in history, the fact she denied it was planned just made it embarassing. Madonna falling was definitely unintentional, nowadays though she'd definitely do it on purpose. With no knickers on and her tits out.

Why does everybody think everything Madonna does is a planned publicity stunt? They even said that about her first pregnancy.

Yes she is a control freak but she is not THAT in control. Things can go wrong on live television and she is not the first. Such a silly and unrealistic theory.

50 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Why does everybody think everything Madonna does is a planned publicity stunt? They even said that about her first pregnancy.

Yes she is a control freak but she is not THAT in control. Things can go wrong on live television and she is not the first. Such a silly and unrealistic theory.

Well, it's Madonna, she wanted go viral, and she was. It's not a theory, it was what it was. :kissy:

#likeifsheneverpreparedapublicitystunt #queenofmarketing

"fact"

27 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Well, it's Madonna, she wanted go viral, and she was. It's not a theory, it was what it was. :kissy:

#likeifsheneverpreparedapublicitystunt #queenofmarketing

Fan fiction but ok. You're allowed to live in an alternate universe of your own, everybody does. That's how we ended up with the Capitol being raided and people dying of covid because they think it's a hoax. But you're allowed to be that person. Even to believe it is factual because that's what internet did to us. 

17 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

"fact"

Fan fiction but ok. You're allowed to live in an alternate universe of your own, everybody does. That's how we ended up with the Capitol being raided and people dying of covid because they think it's a hoax. But you're allowed to be that person. Even to believe it is factual because that's what internet did to us. 

I'm talking about Madonna, I don't know why are u talking about internet lol. But let's return to Back That Up, another publicity stunt, because you know what? She wants to remain POPULAR, nothing wrong with that. 

A New Year's Eve release is very cool. 

Janet and her legendary titty remain unbothered. She and M should have left Justin Timberlake alone and pulled eachother's titties out at that Superbowl. 

I never said I believed that the fall or leaks were planned. Only that I can understand why people might entertain the idea based on some of her more stunty moments.

• Askeroff changed the title to "Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic