"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Lol absolutely !

But joke aside i really do believe David is gonna have a part (singin or rappin) in the new Back That Up version cause she kept on mentionning him when she was in the studio. 

please don't. that would be even worse 😖 no rappers, no kids. i hope for once she'll do everything right 

2 minutes ago, moloko said:

please don't. that would be even worse 😖 no rappers, no kids. i hope for once she'll do everything right 

and there was me thinking you'd be excited to hear the revamped ballad collection "Something To Dismember" every classic track ruined re-imagined with slightly slower robot vocals. Live To Tell featuring Saucy, Rain On Tokischa, Oh Father featuring Cardi B...

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

This. Like, why would she even do that??? 

To me the song is automatically ruined with the "the beat" chopped off from the chorus idc. It really ruins the flow of the lyrics and the melody A LOT. So disappointed if we only get that reworked version and not a single EP with the demo and MX remix... 

who said it’s chopped off

Just now, Régine Filange said:

if she really releases a new version with a rap feature that no one asked, i'm muting her name and musick on tiktok and i'll never care about helping her music go viral there, i'm done

Same for me tbh, if she's really reworking aka ruining Back That Up without giving us the demo everyone actually wants and the MX remix as well, she 300% deserves to flop. And if this is her mindset for the other unreleased tracks as well then the album reissues can go to hell tbh 🤮 

38 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

I'm genuinely quite intrigued to see whether the Tik Tok effect actually manages to help her chart. If it does then we know she's gonna be targetting 11-18 year olds for the foreseeable future.

Madonna will become the new Tatiana then 😂

(Tatiana is a famous Mexican children's music singer) 

Queen Kiss GIF by Tatiana

:dead:

51 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

It would be cool if they did a little EP with the original demo untouched, MDolla's Directors (Un)Cut 12" Mix, Madame Zzzz Version, Acoustic Mix feat. Her Kids, and a Peter Rauhofer Club mix created by AI. Everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Madame Zzzz lol

She's back!

12 hours ago, theglamorous said:

I'm genuinely quite intrigued to see whether the Tik Tok effect actually manages to help her chart. If it does then we know she's gonna be targetting 11-18 year olds for the foreseeable future.

not sure if Back That Up is successful enough on TikTok to chart on the Hot 100. Bloody Mary is a much bigger viral hit, and it only managed to chart in the Bubbling Under. Mary could do better once the holiday songs disappear from the charts in January, but it probably won't do better than #80 or something

7 minutes ago, androiduser said:

not sure if Back That Up is successful enough on TikTok to chart on the Hot 100. Bloody Mary is a much bigger viral hit, and it only managed to chart in the Bubbling Under. Mary could do better once the holiday songs disappear from the charts in January, but it probably won't do better than #80 or something

Are the Billboard charts even that relevant anymore?

If it’s trending as well as Bloody Mary on tik tok it is absolutely a hit. Billboard should probably update their rules or call it a day.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Are the Billboard charts even that relevant anymore?

If it’s trending as well as Bloody Mary on tik tok it is absolutely a hit. Billboard should probably update their rules or call it a day.

I assume that Billboard charts reflect the TikTok trends once the songs from TikTok start doing well on Spotify and other streaming platforms where you can hear the song in its full length original form.

And I don't think Beat is doing anywhere near as well as Mary?

• Askeroff changed the title to "Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic