Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

20 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Sorry, Hung Up (original) and now even Get Together? Omg we won 💅🏻 The "just a few from COADF" guy has been found dead in a ditch 

Which is why I don't find anyone to be credible. BUT same could be said about this guy who claims he heard Get Together. We just gotta wait to see who the liars truly are. 

2 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

I don't think so but the fact that people think it comes from this or that proves that this look has already been done and is nothing new or fresh. Looks boring as hell. If this the pic she has chosen to tease the tour and build excitement than it's the opposite for me.

The Stuart Price interview revealed that this show will be about her greatest moments, including songs, performances and costumes. So I think we should expect to see variations on some of her most classic looks. I'm fine with that, it has been billed as a greatest hits tour and I think it will a new and fresh take on a greatest hits tour, but probably not new and fresh in terms of new music and costumes. 

3 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Perfect cause for the moment i still haven't bought a ticket and i don't plan to do so, exept if the show blows my mind and my ears. So if plans don't change, i will stay home during the shows and i will have plenty of time to post about what i like and what i don't on this discussion board, and you will have the occasion to be pissed and post about it. See, eveyone's happy 😉😘

Great - you should take a black and white poloroid of it so we can see how much cooler you are. Make sure to include your cat!

9 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I pressed my ear against the emergency exit door at Brooklyn Academy of Music during open night of Madame X and could hear everything.

Its really not a hard thing to do.

I pressed my hole against the side of her tour bus and felt the vibration of her new ass and could therefore determine to which song she was twerking to.

21 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@pawn_shop_bluesBtw I ain't hinting GTI is in the setlist. Both me and M seem to despise what Warner wanted to see the daylight regarding this at all.

EDIT: @Dazedmadonna in exactly 20 min am I gonna have my Children's Day's present, amato mio???

Two more minutes, I think!

IMG_5530.jpeg.0cdd6b73091f1aabb9f4d3768300d213.jpeg

2 hours ago, clkelley39 said:

Changing the subject from music to costumes.

It looks to me like all the costumes are going to be black and white, which I think is a cool idea. Then again, maybe we haven't seen any of the real costumes yet. But still, it's a very David Rose idea and I'm, as the kids say, "here for it, kwane, slay". 

This one has blue in it….

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyMSnfvtHLu/