Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

22 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I don’t think she is doing any track from Mdna onwards - none of those are greatest hits - heck I don’t even count 4 minutes as a greatest hit but it was her last global top 5 hit so it’s probably in but will no doubt be remixed or mashed up with another song 

Agree

Would make sense if she did not go any later the Celebration  - the last 3 tours were heavily dedicated to the last 3 studio albums which had no hits on them (relatively speaking in terms of scale of hits compared to her work up to MDNA ) and she kind of hinted in her trailer that she will cover 80s, 90s and 00s and did not mentioned 2010 decade 

4 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

This should have been one of her biggest hits. And in my opinion, the second single off Confessions with a proper video. 

But😬....

Agree  - it's as good as many of her biggest hits. Think it really deserved a proper video and to have been included in other tours since Confessions 

It’s very exciting she is already in rehearsals.  I can’t wait to see what she does.  She has never done a tour without a new album to support, so it will be fun to see her gleefully celebrate one hell of a career.  At 52, I can honestly say she has been the soundtrack of my life.  As she hit the scene right when I got my first boom box.

On 2/18/2023 at 12:51 AM, dankpepe said:

If she does a song from each album, she has about 14 songs then. If you add Vogue, that's 15. Typically she does 23 - 24 songs (including interludes) per tour. That leave 9 more slots for full songs.

I assume there might be about 1-2 medleys or songs used as a bridge in other songs.

I'd want just 1 song per album for everything after Music and would prefer she skip Madame X tracks to give more room for the 80s and 90s stuff.

This show should last two hours and a half to comprise lots of unabridged material. The MDNA Tour live album is almost two hours long.

19 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Agree

Would make sense if she did not go any later the Celebration  - the last 3 tours were heavily dedicated to the last 3 studio albums which had no hits on them (relatively speaking in terms of scale of hits compared to her work up to MDNA ) and she kind of hinted in her trailer that she will cover 80s, 90s and 00s and did not mentioned 2010 decade 

Four decades imply the 10s (incl. Back That Up to the Beat). The promotional posters state: "Four Decades." Besides, the early 20s (Hung Up on Tokischa, Sickick remixes of Frozen, Material Gworrllllllll!) may perhaps be included as well. 2023 is the 40th anniversary (four decades) of Madonna, the first album. That said, the main focus will likely be on the three first decades.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic