Can we take a minute to talk about it

Redha DBL

22 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Extensions off...

Wonder is she's going back to blonde for the tour? I can't imagine her doing a greatest hits tour and not being the blonde Madonna everyone has on their minds!

Madonna_Live_Blond_Ambition_World_Tour_9

If she ends up looking like this then no thank you. She looks like the grand mother of the picture i have posted in the og post. IMG_20230614_000500.jpg.8e2f02c0b1aa33f072309ac128f5ff26.jpg

1 minute ago, Redha DBL said:

If she ends up looking like this then no thank you. She looks like the grand mother of the picture i have posted in the og post. IMG_20230614_000500.jpg.8e2f02c0b1aa33f072309ac128f5ff26.jpg

She ain't going to look like 1990 no matter what color she has now!

But as I said, I can't see her doing a greatest hits tour without her trademark look.

Yeah, like mentioned in the Instagram thread, I wondered if this was a sign of her changing her hair again, whether it be the style, length or color?  Personally, I was hoping she was going to keep the long copper look.  She really look great with it.  Also, she looks better with hair around her face, rather pushed back or pulled back. Since all her facial procedures and when using too much botox, her face looks so bloated. 

I can understand why she would go back to blonde, especially for this tour being it's pretty nostalgic, but I was just hoping for one tour, she do something different.  Whatever the case, I'm sure it will look great.

13 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

She reminds me of this picture (obviously with more age)

rain_1993_herb_ritts.jpg?w=550&h=874

Long as she doesn't mess with the eyebrows.  Her recent bleaching just look so weird, even though she's done it in the past and it didn't look so bad, like in the above image. She looks so much better with visible eyebrows. 

27 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Big curls age a mature face even further, it's an old fashioned old lady hairdo a la Baby Jane Husdon ..... the best look for a mature face is medium blond straight hair or a few big waves, because it softens the face and takes away the attention from the more prominent mature features

6b0529b265bc3ec6f5ad25af401fd223.jpg

I can't even explain how much I love this look. The cut and shape with the color and her makeup is just so cool. Like Heavy Metal Parking Lotdonna.

I hope this is her new day off look. Stick to lace fronts for the tour. The last thing she needs is to be putting her hair through it every night. 

This hairstyle would look cool for a professional photoshoot that's airbrushed, but if she wore that style in a live performance or on TV it wouldn't look good. Just as others have said, it would age her.

Her face is puffy (just have to accept that fact) and any short, cropped, straight hairstyle is going to emphasize that even more making her look goofy in an un-filtered / un-airbrushed world. That's why the braids at the Grammy's didn't help. She would look better in real life from a hair style with volume and waves / curls that shapes her face.

22 minutes ago, Chris said:

WHERE DID HER JAWBONE GO?

it's still there, just less prominent because it looks smaller in comparison to the cheek fillers... and in the edited photos she uses extreme filters to slim her jawline, so those photos can't be used as a reference.

I too hope for the Girl Gone Wild look. Something long and wavy will cover up her puffyness.

i can even accept the classic Sticky _and Sweet Look.  
At least for the last section of the tour i tell you she wont have a big hairstlye for the last songs. As she tends to rush out of the vanue as soon as she sings the last word. No time to take off clip-in-wigs