Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

49 minutes ago, tscott said:

Totally agree.  Rather, fans expecting her to make videos or statements about her condition, fans should make videos themselves offering their support, condolences, and wishing her well.   After all, she doesn't owe us a blow by blow account of her progress.  :)

Hey that gives me an idea ! What about many of us fans doing a video all together for her ?

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Please think before you speak. You know nothing about who her dancers are, where they come from, how strong her immune system is, and what she should or should not revise. 

Agreeing with someone who implies she’s hiring homeless dancers and who said derogatory things about an entire group of people who are struggling for a MYRIAD of different reasons, it’s not ok. 

Saying she got it from the food, she’s pushing herself too hard… just stop. 

If you want to express your feelings, go ahead. We don’t need endless speculation without an ounce of reasoning, or absurd bigotry. 

So basically you came after me & neglected the post that was intentionally offensive… mine as I said at a previous comment wasn’t meant to be offensive… I didn’t read their full statement… that’s why… also it was a thought in my mind as I thought it’s because of food or dirty stuff… it’s a thought in my mind at that time… then I heard it’s completely different thing… also wasn’t necessarily from you to quote my quote again. Just move on. You can delete the post if possible. 

WE MAKE MISTAKES & I THINK ITS OK. Just move on people… don’t be too sensitive about comments or thoughts… we have bigger issues to deal with. 

12 hours ago, Ayham said:

So basically you came after me & neglected the post that was intentionally offensive… mine as I said at a previous comment wasn’t meant to be offensive… I didn’t read their full statement… that’s why… also it was a thought in my mind as I thought it’s because of food or dirty stuff… it’s a thought in my mind at that time… then I heard it’s completely different thing… also wasn’t necessarily from you to quote my quote again. Just move on. You can delete the post if possible. 

WE MAKE MISTAKES & I THINK ITS OK. Just move on people… don’t be too sensitive about comments or thoughts… we have bigger issues to deal with. 

This isn't a discussion. I dealt with the other person already, which isn't your business. If you didn't read their statement then you shouldn't be posting "EXACTLY" as a response. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by messaging you instead of warning you. And I started my message with "think before you speak", which is what you need to do. Which is what you admitted you didn't do. 

I am a moderator, I am moderating, you don't decide when I move on. This has nothing to do with my sensitivity level. It has to do with respect of people; individual or groups and littering the thread with every single possible idea that comes through your head. 

(I hid several posts that I'm referring to, in case anyone is doing detective work)

https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/29/madonna-bacterial-infection-fever-month-before-collapsing/

Madonna battled a low-grade fever for a month before her body could no longer take it, collapsing and needing serious medical care ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ, Madonna mostly ignored her symptoms and never got checked out by a doctor because she was laser focused on rehearsing for her upcoming tour ... working her butt off to get ready to perform. :oi:

Our sources confirm the Page Six report Madonna collapsed before she was rushed to the hospital Saturday, where she ended up spending days in the intensive care unit. We're told her doctors believe the unreported fever was a sign of the infection, which worsened because it was left untreated.

While our sources say Madonna is doing better and is expected to recover from the non-life-threatening illness ... there's still concern for the "Vogue" singer.

We're told Madonna's doctors, and those around her, are worried she's going to go against doctor's orders and push to start her world tour ASAP ... even though she's going to be required to rest up and recover for a while.

:eyes: Our sources feel Madonna is going to want to get back to work too soon and go on tour, which could cause more health issues. We've confirmed Madonna is back home after being released from the hospital ... she was discharged Wednesday night and is recovering at her New York City residence.

Madonna's longtime talent manager Guy Oseary says her health is improving, but we're told the infection is more serious than is being let on and it got worse because of her nonstop work schedule.

Our sources say it's too early to tell if the infection will affect Madonna's performances once she gets on tour ... and right now it's still a waiting game.

13 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

This isn't a discussion. I dealt with the other person already, which isn't your business. If you didn't read their statement then you shouldn't be posting "EXACTLY" as a response. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by messaging you instead of warning you. And I started my message with "think before you speak", which is what you need to do. Which is what you admitted you didn't do. 

I am a moderator, I am moderating, you don't decided when I move on. This has nothing to do with my sensitivity level. It has to do with respect of people; individual or groups and littering the thread with every single possible idea that comes through your head. 

I literally said “I made a mistake” so? What I suppose to do now? 

12 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/29/madonna-bacterial-infection-fever-month-before-collapsing/

Madonna battled a low-grade fever for a month before her body could no longer take it, collapsing and needing serious medical care ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ, Madonna mostly ignored her symptoms and never got checked out by a doctor because she was laser focused on rehearsing for her upcoming tour ... working her butt off to get ready to perform. :oi:

Our sources confirm the Page Six report Madonna collapsed before she was rushed to the hospital Saturday, where she ended up spending days in the intensive care unit. We're told her doctors believe the unreported fever was a sign of the infection, which worsened because it was left untreated.

While our sources say Madonna is doing better and is expected to recover from the non-life-threatening illness ... there's still concern for the "Vogue" singer.

We're told Madonna's doctors, and those around her, are worried she's going to go against doctor's orders and push to start her world tour ASAP ... even though she's going to be required to rest up and recover for a while.

:eyes: Our sources feel Madonna is going to want to get back to work too soon and go on tour, which could cause more health issues. We've confirmed Madonna is back home after being released from the hospital ... she was discharged Wednesday night and is recovering at her New York City residence.

Madonna's longtime talent manager Guy Oseary says her health is improving, but we're told the infection is more serious than is being let on and it got worse because of her nonstop work schedule.

Our sources say it's too early to tell if the infection will affect Madonna's performances once she gets on tour ... and right now it's still a waiting game.

1 month with fever? Omg... I thought tours had the best doctors and any issue will be noticed really quick. 

4 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

1 month with fever? Omg... I thought tours had the best doctors and any issue will be noticed really quick. 

Yeah if true, it makes me a little angry to be honest. I can't believe she is living all of this today and nobody was able to make her stop for one or two hours and be visited by a doctor. It sounds strange and hard to understand.

Just now, stefo said:

Yeah if true, it makes me a little angry to be honest. I can't believe she is living all of this today and nobody was able to make her stop for one or two hours and be visited by a doctor. It sounds strange and hard to understand.

People have a right to make their own decisions. People of all ages avoid medical treatment for various reasons, and if they have capacity then they have every right to do so, however ill advised. 

We really need to stop discussing all of this and just focus on the positive that she’s getting better.

Just send Love.  

Meh..."our sources" lol I dunno. Sounds like COVID to me. But again, I'm just speculating and have ZERO intel lol 

Takes me back to the Warren and Doctor scene in ToD -- but much worse. I highly doubt someone from literally her entourage is spilling tea that Mutha wants to start the tour against medical advice -- that just sounds like bad journalism aka trash lol

2 minutes ago, stefo said:

She’s a workhorse and would have ignored every one - this tour was everything to her :/

let’s hope she does actually listen and rest !

31 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

If this is true (and it does look like typical Madonna) then i'm angry at her. She needs a reality check and stop believing her own bullshit that she's superhuman. In fact it must have affected the rehearsals so it is not professional either (a french dance company she's working with is quite pissed at her because she's behind schedule and she won't let the choregraphers go when they have other commitments back in France). She's just will nowadays but when the body speaks the will can fuk off so let's pray there's a silver lining there and she's gonna wake the fuck up. Again, if true this is all on her. 

8 minutes ago, stefo said:

A bit unbelievable… I mean doctors should make daily checkups… a fever for a month?!!! Especially with Madonna… people around her should do this without the need to tell anything. 

4 minutes ago, Ayham said:

A bit unbelievable… I mean doctors should make daily checkups… a fever for a month?!!! Especially with Madonna… people around her should do this without the need to tell anything. 

That's exactly what I ment, it's very hard to believe nobody really took care about her after A MONTH! 

I mean, it's ok you want to avoid medications or controls, I know it happens, I lost my own father beacause of that, but as long as I learnt that he wasn't checking his health situation (we lived in different cities) I forced him to go to the doctor. And it actually was too late.

Said that, of course my point is not to get anger in the discussion, is to underline that I think it's quite strange it really went like this, I find hard to believe in this TMZ version of facts.

5 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

If this is true (and it does look like typical Madonna) then i'm angry at her. She needs a reality check and stop believing her own bullshit that she's superhuman.

I don't think she thinks she's super human, she's a smart girl. but I could see if maybe she thought she was having hot flashes (something she perceived as age related) instead of a fever and just didn't want to say anything. 

3 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I don't think she thinks she's super human, she's a smart girl. but I could see if maybe she thought she was having hot flashes (something she perceived as age related) instead of a fever and just didn't want to say anything. 

That's a possibility and it sounds different actually

7 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

My view, again if this is true, it's typical Madonna "i can do it, i can do it, don't feel sorry for me, don't tell me what to do. I got this blah blah blah" i can't see anyone able to tell her what to do so, again, if true, this is a blessing in disguise for her. I remember what she said about her dad on father's day, that he told her he will keep going until the wheels come off, it sounds like she took it too literaly. Again, if true.

She does not need to push herself like this, she has nothing to prove, she's fucking Madonna, that's better than being super human.

3 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

My view, again if this is true, it's typical Madonna "i can do it, i can do it, don't feel sorry for me, don't tell me what to do. I got this blah blah blah" i can't see anyone able to tell her what to do so, again, if true, this is a blessing in disguise for her. I remember what she said about her dad on father's day, that he told her he will keep going until the wheels come off, it sounds like she took it too literaly. Again, if true.

She does not need to push herself like this, she has nothing to prove, she's fucking Madonna, that's better than being super human.

Totally agree ! 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic