Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

7 hours ago, hastobe_frozen said:

Want to let everyone know that on TikTok live about 45 minutes ago, Rosie said M is doing well and resting. I and a few others asked. She said it twice and very reassuringly. It's nice to have an update today from a reliable source. 

People seem to be ignoring this good news and keep going on with their conspiracy theories, so I think I'm gonna quote this so more can see.

15 minutes ago, Anderledes said:

Oh I know to well about overthinking everything and ending up being scared and unsure because of it... but when we focus to much about it, talk about it etc... it just grows and grows in our mind and imagination (I have OCD, problems easily grow in my head)... and in the end we know nothing about what is going on with Madonna... we know what we are being told... no use in stressing our-self out with imagined stories that we make up in our minds...

My husband and I are planning to see Madonna in October, we have even rented a place to stay for a week... but no clue how it will end... maybe we will be able to see the concert, maybe we will cancel everything, or maybe we will end with a holiday without a Madonna concert...time will tell... most important thing is that Madonna take care of her health...

I understand what you are saying and appreciate the advice. I just want her to get well and back on her feet and dancing again.

What's funnier (NOT!) is that what people think as results of a drug addiction is mostly just her being in her 60s now and people not accepting she will speak, dance, walk, move differently. She's not as quicker, well balanced as 15 years ago.

It is wild that people think they know her daily life so well by 15 seconds of instagram stories, twice a week, that she chose to share. Imagine Madonna, a woman notoriously famous for being smart, being SO stupid to blurt out a drug addiction via instagram and get caught by fans.

:Madonna007:

2 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I love Madonna like she is part of my family, In the back of my mind I do fear that this had nothing to do with a bacteria infection and it scares me. I don't feel this way because of anything she has done over the last couple years. My thinking is just all the pressure she must be under to put on the kind of show that she always has now that she is 64 years old. That along with the long hours of rehearsing could have just been to much for her. My mother had a nervous breakdown when I was around 6 years old and I will never forget coming home from school and not being able to wake her up while she was sleeping on the couch. She did eventually wake up and I found out years later that she had a nervous breakdown just from all the stress she was going through at the time. I have a ticket to see her in Tampa in Sept which will be my first time seeing her so I am excited about that, I am 61 years old have not seen a live concert in over 20 years so I not only am I excited I am also nervous as fuck about it, I know some of you are going to want to beat me up but I am just being honest here.

I think you're fine. There's a big difference between you being anxious and concerned verses people that come here to share elaborate theories based on a "gut feeling." They are no different to Qanon conspiracy theorists.

37 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Toronto from the Arena website (sorry if already posted but I can’t bear to read the mess on this thread)

IMG_4823.thumb.jpeg.f595267ad250f78aad2bbf15e1d56a8e.jpeg

I have been looking at the websites of other Arenas and it seems that Scotiabank is the only one that has changed the status of the concert. They may have only done it to avoid new sales before knowing the final decision regarding the tour. I've tried to buy tickets for the second concert in Barcelona and it won't let me do it

37 minutes ago, Javi13 said:

I have been looking at the websites of other Arenas and it seems that Scotiabank is the only one that has changed the status of the concert. They may have only done it to avoid new sales before knowing the final decision regarding the tour. I've tried to buy tickets for the second concert in Barcelona and it won't let me do it

The Barcelona ones were already like this last week, nothing to do with recent news. Maybe they were already sold out.

Barcelona (both shows) has been sold out for months now, except for the odd expensive Platinum ticket (or whatever the name they give to those ones) available from time to time.

Anyway, it'd make sense everything is put on hold until an official decision and announcement is made.

I guess we'll know next week.

6 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Toronto from the Arena website (sorry if already posted but I can’t bear to read the mess on this thread)

IMG_4823.thumb.jpeg.f595267ad250f78aad2bbf15e1d56a8e.jpeg

Thank you for posting this.  This would give us a good indication everything before this date will be "postponed" as well.  I figured this would be the case. I expect all of the North American dates up until October will be rescheduled. I suspect she may start the tour in London instead.  We'll see though!

Let's pray that nothing else happens between now and then.  This is so unfortunate.  Life can be a bitch sometimes. 

3 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

She's a lot like Jesus. Love her, but some of her followers........

The ones who think everything is over AND the ones who cannot handle anything other than an asslicking fest. Quote your mama.

The only thing is that Madonna is real 😉 

And that Madonna is God (a junkie God, but nobody’s perfect). 

6 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I love Madonna like she is part of my family, In the back of my mind I do fear that this had nothing to do with a bacteria infection and it scares me. I don't feel this way because of anything she has done over the last couple years. My thinking is just all the pressure she must be under to put on the kind of show that she always has now that she is 64 years old. That along with the long hours of rehearsing could have just been to much for her. My mother had a nervous breakdown when I was around 6 years old and I will never forget coming home from school and not being able to wake her up while she was sleeping on the couch. She did eventually wake up and I found out years later that she had a nervous breakdown just from all the stress she was going through at the time. I have a ticket to see her in Tampa in Sept which will be my first time seeing her so I am excited about that, I am 61 years old have not seen a live concert in over 20 years so I not only am I excited I am also nervous as fuck about it, I know some of you are going to want to beat me up but I am just being honest here.

I’m so sorry for what you went trough with your mom nobody wants to beat you up for sharing your story and what you are feeling right now. We all are very very nervous since last Wednesday.

Tampa will be a magnificent magical experience I’m positive about it. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic