Rupaul's feud with Madonna

This is stupid over blown sensationalism, and not to mention, old news that’s been around for decades.

If you read excerpts, Ru never states there’s an actual feud.

Plus I don’t think Ru would be attending Madonna concer if there was an issue. He was at a UK Celebration date.

16 minutes ago, deathproof said:

This is stupid over blown sensationalism, and not to mention, old news that’s been around for decades.

If you read excerpts, Ru never states there’s an actual feud.

Plus I don’t think Ru would be attending Madonna concer if there was an issue. He was at a UK Celebration date.

Michelles a mega fan too.

Didnt they have a Madonna musical on D.R? That wouldnt happen, pretty sure he's a fan. 

I wouldn't label "feud" a bitter encounter between two young and ambitious people who didn't get along. Old news rehashed for the sake of selling a memoir, and kind of hypocritical given the many homages RuPaul paid to M in their shows.

Reported by desperate-for-attention Perez Hilton, bitchy-penned Queerty and IA-written clickbait online media: it's sensationalism.

When are we going to learn to stop feeding the clickbaits. It's so exhausting reading anything online these days as the level of journalistic discernment is so very very low.

(before you come at me, I didn't click on them. But I did scroll past multiple threads of people arguing about it on twitter. Like, get-a-fucking-life people).

Sigh.

He's just a 'grow old gracefully queen' saying he doesnt aim at getting a younger audience. Well I dont know if that really adds up when half of his queens are barely out of school and he still makes his same monotonous dance music shite. 

He didnt rip her apart, its probably been edited anyway.  Hes praised her on the show, if anything its to sell a book. Dont they all use her to do that? 

Ru’s new quote from the interview with Ronan Farrow about M not going with the flow of aging naturally by “chasing arena tours and wear grills “ sounds more like Ru figures he’s got nothing to lose since she hasn’t managed to appear on RPDR. I doubt the production company or the network are thrilled he’s added a nail to the coffin of her future chances of appearing as a guest judge since they’ve actively courted her for years.

Ru’s made many complimentary as well as backhanded but funny, cheeky comments about her over the years. I think Ru’s recent quote was very unfiltered and honest as far his opinion, just not something you’d put out there if you wanted her on your show. M and her team have probably been very frustrating to deal with in attempt to get her on the show, not that Ru’s the actual person picking up the phone. When flattery fails, maybe provocation will….

He's minted from his fracking farm!!! (Which I hate the idea of). I wont be buying his book (I thought he already brought one out). Its its just extra gossip I dont see the point in him shading her.

He clearly has mixed feelings. Maybe he always wanted to do an arena tour.   He's doing well enough with his repetitive show and fracking. I wish them both well its probably why he said he hates interviews, he slips up and they can get edited. I only enjoyed season US  6  (gave up after) and the UK ones. The rest are all the same tbh. Drag queens shade a bit all the time, I wouldn't take it seriously he's probably got lots to say about everyone but Madge sells. 

2 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

I've noticed a lot of nobodies who try to sell their books, memoirs or whatever like to talk about Madonna to sell their crap. People read the Madonna bit and skip the rest. 

the natural thing is to talk -trash- about Madonna for those kinds of people

wash your mouth with soap RU, also stop sniffin' up the "makeup" !

48 minutes ago, scallywally said:

You can be a fan and shade a bit, look at a lot of M fans on forums :suffer: lol Her fans are pretty brutal about every second of her life. 

Yeah but this is not about M fans and forums

its about tired Rue

There's no way that BNN article has been written by a person. It's like the most AI BS ever.

This article: Rupaul and Madonna Have an opinion about each other in the 80s , 40 years later we are making a sensationalist article about it because we need some clickbait.