MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Well, if the first one is Erotica, I'm thinking in September. 

I think we'll get the 50 #1 remixes boxset in spring and the Erotica re-issue in October

At this point, I'm sure that's what they're waiting for. I suspect Erotica 30th anniversary will come out in Sept/Oct too. 

We think we're even getting Erotica? It sounded like it was going to be certain major albums of hers, you know, True Blue, Like A Prayer, Ray of Light, etc. zzzzz

I want Erotica and Bedtime Stories since they're so overlooked but I'm not going to get my hopes up until its confirmed that they'll indeed get a box set release. Her crew are always doing the least. 

4 minutes ago, Diieeego said:

I would take the argentina remixes everyday before the frozen ones tbh. I think this is much better!

Me too actually, but with the anniversary date of frozen we would have 100% got these damn remixes, now we still have to wait for them and we have to go through more "soon"s:dead:

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

Erotica is a dead cert. 100%.

it’s Bedtime Story

American Life

Hard Candy

that are most at risk of not being rereleased in terms of her studio albums.

The rest are too powerful. 

Pretty weird when you keep in mind that Bedtime Story was a more commercially successful album than Erotica. As for Hard Candy, that trash can rot in hell and I would not care at all. Truly the worst era of her career.

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

Me too actually, but with the anniversary date of frozen we would have 100% got these damn remixes, now we still have to wait for them and we have to go through more "soon"s:dead:

Madonna and her team are so fucking slow with everything that people lose interest after awhile. Wish she would stop announcing this crap ten decades before its actual release.

34 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Madonna and her team are so fucking slow with everything that people lose interest after awhile. Wish she would stop announcing this crap ten decades before its actual release.

Who exactly is losing interest?

I think people are getting way to worked up over these announcements she makes on Instagram 

29 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Who exactly is losing interest?

I think people are getting way to worked up over these announcements she makes on Instagram 

Imagine Madonna actually working on the reissues. Who the fuck cares about a bunch of shitty Frozen remixes when they are only delaying important stuff? if remixes are taking this long, just imagine when the biopic is gonna be ready? fans are in for a lot of waiting and frustration. If Madonna is going to move at the speed of a turtle does she really need to keep reminding us how slow she is with deeply insightful and informative posts like CUMMING SOON?

1 minute ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Imagine Madonna actually working on the reissues. Who the fuck cares about a bunch of shitty Frozen remixes when they are only delaying important stuff?

What exactly are the Frozen remixes or the remix compilation delaying? People keep saying this but no one at her team has confirmed a single release date for a reissue yet.

azealia-banks-breakfast-club.gif 

3 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

What exactly are the Frozen remixes or the remix compilation delaying? People keep saying this but no one at her team has confirmed a single release date for a reissue yet.

azealia-banks-breakfast-club.gif 

You are aware we are supposed to be getting album reissues and a biopic right? nobody was expecting a bunch of remixes to be taking this long. Its a bad sign of how slow her team is operating. I wonder when she is gonna release the full Harlem Performance which she also promised would be CUMMING SOON?

5 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

You are aware we are supposed to be getting album reissues and a biopic right? nobody was expecting a bunch of remixes to be taking this long. Its a bad sign of how slow her team is operating. I wonder when she is gonna release the full Harlem Performance which she also promised would be CUMMING SOON?

Yep. Her team clearly said the reissue campaign will launch in 2022. Two months passed so we have another long 10 months for the reissues to come.
The biopic is just in the casting stage.
It's not about her team being slow, it's about that Madonna starts teasing her projects too early on her social media. Same happened with Madame X album and DVD :Madonna033:

1 minute ago, lucasciccone said:

Yep. Her team clearly said the reissue campaign will launch in 2022. Two months passed so we have another long 10 months for the reissues to come.
The biopic is just in the casting stage.
It's not about her team being slow, it's about that Madonna starts teasing her projects too early on her social media. Same happened with Madame X album and DVD :Madonna033:

I guess she might just be over enthusiastic lol. Have you seen her dancing like a kid to her classics on Instagram? atleast she is enjoying herself, I just wish she would shut the fuck up about cumming soon.

12 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Hey, Madonna! If you want an idea of how these releases are done, look at what Daft Punk just did: a post on their Instagram page in the morning, a 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition released on all platforms THE SAME DAY.

Chop! Chop!

What.....you don't like a 12 month teaser campaign? 

7 hours ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Imagine Madonna actually working on the reissues. Who the fuck cares about a bunch of shitty Frozen remixes when they are only delaying important stuff? if remixes are taking this long, just imagine when the biopic is gonna be ready? fans are in for a lot of waiting and frustration. If Madonna is going to move at the speed of a turtle does she really need to keep reminding us how slow she is with deeply insightful and informative posts like CUMMING SOON?

How do you know what she’s doing all day long. And there’s no indication anything is delayed because of the Frozen remixes or the compilation. 
I mean it’s a possibility but we have no idea what’s going on. They could be all finished by now or nothing is done…

At least we have stuff to look forward to

Hope the reissues are like the options Tori Amos has for her album Little Earthquakes (30th Anniversary Editions)

Standard Hardcover Edition

8” x 8” Hardcover Graphic Novel

Deluxe Edition

12” x 12” Deluxe Edition Graphic Novel with Slipcase

Little Earthquakes - Vinyl LP

Little Earthquakes: The B-Sides

274491335_898321527503230_72399025453396

274539572_898321530836563_62073219795751

274660903_898321524169897_82852865098692